Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hands down my favorite perfume ever. I don't use it everyday, I only use it if I'm going out at night, an event or somewhere special. I love the pink & black packaging, so simple and chic. I found this perfume at a Sephora when I was randomly spraying perfumes on the spray cards. When I sprayed this one, I fell in love right away. I find the smell so beautiful, elegant and sweet. I tend to see mixed reviews on staying power of this perfume, but personally for me it stays on & lingers the whole day. Sometimes I still smell it on my skin the next day. I recommend the oil if you're looking for something to stay on longer. It is a little pricey but if you love this fragrance like I do, it's definitely worth it! Overall, this fragrance is amazing and is my go-to favorite!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am a niche fragrance girl through and through. However, I've had a thing for Flowerbomb for years now and never invested in a full bottle because it's so overused and I don't like smelling like the masses. So, while browsing through Sephora I noticed the limited-edition white crystal packaging (see picture above) and decided I had to have it. At least I'll get some exclusivity from my Flowerbomb purchase via the packaging. Seriously, there's a reason it's so popular. It's a truly beautiful fragrance. Just like most everyone else here, I highly recommend.

on 6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love the flowerbomb!!! it's a very seductive fragrance that will keep his mind on you. people say that having a fragrance that many own is not smart, because it's not unique. well ladies the best thing when it comes to fragrances and men I think is being classy but also making sure that he will smell you and think of you wherever he goes:) my boyfriend told me how much he loved the vanilla and how he smelled it on someone else and thought of me instantly, and with all the girls wearing it I'll be on his mind all day !yay !!! don't get me wrong I love signature fragrances for the night out but as a daily I love flowerbomb

on 12/30/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

it has such a sweet smell and would definitely recommend it

on 8/12/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Flowerbomb has a very pleasant smell, it is a floral scent with a hint of vanilla . I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Very youthful and lasts a few hours too.( i would say about 3-4 hours before i needed to reapply again.) Great product, worth every penny!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used to wear J'Adore regularly, before I started becoming a perfume madman and trying a new scent every day. I just got a small bottle of this from Ebay, and let me tell you, this is a very distinct scent. Years ago, a friend of mine put a drop on her wrist and let me smell it, and when I put some on, the moment came back to me with such clarity because it smells exactly the same. To me, it is like J'Adore, in that it is very well blended-I do not get any distinct tea, flower or patch notes-and creates a veil of scent that is both light and warm at the same time. The vibe is different-J'Adore is opulent, darling, and Flowerbomb is sweet-but they are both sensual confidence-boosters, and what else could you ask for in a scent? If you like J'Adore, give this a try.

ETA 12/30/13: Changed the "buy again" from yes to no. I still think Flowerbomb is sweet (both in the frag notes and the way it makes you feel) and massively wearable, but I swapped mine in favor of other perfumes that play better with my body chemistry.

on 5/13/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been dying to try this based on the internet hoopla so I finally broke down and bought a small bottle of the parfum from an Amazon seller. I do not recommend buying perfume from an Amazon seller because I've been duped (on a Vera Wang rollerball of all things) but I digress. I used a bit of the parfum over the past few weeks and, although I really couldn't smell it on myself, I got several compliments. I finally decided to buy a big bottle. Yes, the price is off putting and yes, if you want this you will spend at least $50 but who cares if you like it. I shopped around and found an online site that sells full sized testers at a pretty good discount price (again, beware of buying testers as they can be fakes too - do your research on online sellers!).

The bottle of EDP I got is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. The scent is nice and strong and it lasts and lasts. I don't really detect a bomb of flowers so where the name comes into play I have no idea. On me, Flowerbomb smells more like a nice baby soap. Clean and crisp but still warm and sexy. It's one of the few perfumes that meshes well with my chemistry. When I find a perfume like that, I snap it up.

I know a lot of people are now poo pooing Flowerbomb because it's over hyped, everyone is wearing it, it's not "complex" enough, yada, yada. Personally, I don't care about any of that. If you like something and it makes you feel good/sexy/whatever, wear it. In this case, I'm glad I listened to the hype because I adore this scent. I couldn't give a toss if it's not considered sophisticated or complex enough for the perfume snobs out there. At the end of the day, it's all smelly alcohol we douse ourselves in to boost our own moods so wear what you like.

on 5/11/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really wanted to like this and understand the hype of it all but when it comes down to it, I'll never understand.

Even from the bottle itself, I don't find the smell appealing. I like the tea note though, but I think its the way the patchouli is used in it. The mixture of all the ingredients almost smell too old fashioned for my taste. When I spray it I find the scent quite annoying throughout the day. I know it's not my body chemistry because it smells the same in the bottle or on a sample card.

I honestly like sweet perfumes, but I don't think I would be able to be taken seriously wearing this. I feel that I'm a respectable 21-year old independent lady, but when I wear this, I feel totally different. This is almost reminiscent to some of the VS scents I have, but to me it feels like a mess of all those scents combined.

The design of the bottle is gentle though, and you can tell that it was a breakthrough idea to make the bottle a shape of a grenade and the staying power is amazing.

The only thing I have left to say is: If you are thinking about purchasing Flowerbomb, think of Flowerbomb in the most literal sense you can imagine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE FLOWERBOMB! Its simply to die for! Ultra chic and sweet and very glamourous! So happy when I wear this little gem.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love it....sweet but not powering, never thought i'd be into floral perfume, but this one sold me. Staying power is great as well, a bit on the expensive side, but since it's a EDP, i use one or 2 spritz at a time. So it should last me a while.

Popular Fragrances