Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this perfume, i really do, i love the bottle, the scent, the sweet flowery/fruity scent. The only thing that i don't understand with this scent is that is has terrible lasting power... I've tried applying extra, pressure points, on clothing. It just doesn't seem to want to stick around for more than a couple of hours, if that. Love the perfume, and the bottle is beautiful. Just wish it had better lasting power.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This scent is rather intense, and a little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. Maybe even a slight bit of incense with a powdery touch. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way...probably because it is a "well-balanced" scent, in my opinion. I like it a lot, and this is coming from someone who dislikes scents that are really sweet. To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although I liked it since I first tried it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially heard about Flowerbomb after I heard an Owl City song (If My Heart Was A House). I decided to go out and give it a sniff. I was so intrigued by it because I usually hate floral scents, but there is something about this one. It is so fresh and luxurious, definitely not a grandma floral. It is almost a sophisticated candy/gourmand scent with a hint of floral, depth and freshness all at once. It gives you this 'aura' of scent around you. I always get compliments and I get asked what I'm wearing! After about two years of testing and contemplation I finally picked this up! I love this perfume. It's one of the few perfumes that I didn't get sick of after years of smelling it over and over. I purchased the small refillable (22ml) size for $35 CAD at Sephora, so it wasn't too much of a splurge.

TLDR; Hands-down best perfume for me. I never get sick of it.

on 5/30/2015 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This perfume is fantastic, i always get compliments when I wear this! This is definitely my favorite perfume and I don't even bother buying other perfumes anymore because I know that I will always reach for this one!

on 11/2/2014 7:33:00 AM

This is my go to scent. I don't think i'll ever find one i will like more than this. It's sweet, but not childish. It's a very complex scent with different layers and the dry down is absolutely amazing. I own a lot of perfumes (about 30) and they all just sit there just because i keep going back to this. And i get headaches after a while from a lot of perfumes but not this one. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't like or dislike this fragrance. I think it's one of those trendy things, mostly thanks to V & R's marketing. Don't get me wrong, I use up each and every sample I get of this, which is a lot. But I would never actually buy a full sized bottle of this. Partially because it's highly overpriced for reasons unbeknownst to me. But even if it was average priced, I still don't think I'd buy it. Firstly, it's played out. I hate going somewhere and everyone is wearing the same thing. You might as well be wearing the same outfit. Second, it's genuinely nothing special. I usually save my samples for a work day, because I rarely get compliments on it if any at all. It's a strong, powdery scent, which is perfect since I'm a nurse and strong scents come in handy when working a long shift.

Overall, an OK fragrance at a silly price. But all the cool kids are wearing it.

the first time i tried this perfume was on a tester card in and i didn't really like it.
my husband ordered me a free sample from the victor & rolf website so when that arrived i thought i'd give it a try. when i first spray it on my skin it does smell too sweet but after a couple of minutes on my skin it turns into one of my favorite fragrances, my husband loves it too. if you don't like sweet fragrances then this probably isn't for you as it is a sweet, floral fragrance! i really don't think you can write a review based on spraying it on a tester card ↓

This smells sweet, so if you like sweet, girly fragrances, you'll probably be a fan of this. For evening I do prefer my perfume a little stronger (something like Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle), but this is very lovely and wearable for any occasion. I love the bottle too.

Update: I think my love for this has grown. Some fragrances I can feel self-conscious wearing. (Is this too strong for the office? Is this something my grandma would wear? Is this for a middle schooler?) I just feel this is perfect and so sexy in a soft, sweet way. It's not grandma, not teeny bopper, not super strong, not masculine, just what you imagine a sexy, young woman wearing. No wonder men like this!

on 8/25/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great perfume. I smelled it at Sephora and kept going back to it. After a few hours of shopping, I noticed that I could still smell it on my wrist (good staying power) and it smelled amazing. I would describe it as a sophisticated floral. I don't smell anything sugary or cinnamon-y, but I do find that it is similar to CK's Euphoria (but Euphoria is a heavier, winter scent). I tend to get tired of wearing the same perfume day-to-day, but so far so good with Flowerbomb. I took off a lippie because of the very expensive price. The travel size is $50 and seems to be lasting. I would recommend getting a sample of this perfume to try it out for a week before investing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is uber expensive (so I'm glad I got it for Christmas!) but it is so worth it! It smells really amazing. Granted, I would never wear this during the day because I think it is quite strong and more of a nighttime or "going out" scent, but it is my go-to scent when I hit the clubs with my girlfriends or go on a date with my hubby. I never thought I would EVER like patchouli, but I guess I do since both Flowerbomb AND my beloved chocolatey-goodness Angel have patchouli bases. Who knew?! I didn't until I was stalking them on Sephora's website! Anyways, I am really digging the "oriental" scents and I am a fan of this. It is quite deep, dark, sensual, yet feminine at the same time. Only spray this once or you may get a headache since it is strong!

Popular Fragrances