Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a mini pink Grenade w half left; I supplement it with eBay custom made oil so that works for me to put the real flowerbomb on neck & underside of my hairline. I'm conserving this because it is so gawd awfully expensive & scented oil is $10 (in no way affiliated I don't sell it or encourage it this is an oil that smells "like" V&RFB not a dupe). Works for me & the oil keeps my real perfume lasting longer. I got mine for 250 Sephora Points. I don't shop at Sephora anymore I shop eBay & amazon now which you can get a lot of dupes for cheap if that works for you but someday I will possess a bigger bottle than I already own, someday, but I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to own the fancy things in life lol $100+ is a lot of money #sorrynotsorry the way to go is to buy a small bottle, get a dupe for all over deodorant layer then I like to take my real perfume as the last layer. Dupes rock thou!!! I have a real rollerball on order from eBay. I can't wait to get it! I don't really get the flowers in here necessarily & its def not bomb unless u vomit shape of bottle....i smell baby powder & maybe a bit of a soft white floral although I don't know which I know it's not gardenia (1 of my faves) then later I get a creamy musk like accord (not too animalic & stays cozy close to tie skin, comforting.) wow what I'm doing now with wearing the eBay oils then a coiple of drops of the authentic real juice & I wore it to bed next morning my dad was like u smell sweet I can smell ur perfume I said I hadn't showered yet no perfume except before bed so put 2 + 2 & figured out it was F/B!!!!!! That has never happened to me before and I put on perfume right before I go to bed every single night have brekvdookkg it for years!!!! It is a long lasting scent. To me it is addictive once I smelled it I got it in my head I loved it i was obsessed w it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I heard about Flowerbomb and decided I must give it a go! I ran out to Sephora and purchased the rollerball. My first thought was, ok great this is not offensive and it was comforting but my second thought was, I have smelled this before. While the scent is smooth and gentle and sweet it was familiar to me. And in my opinion not worth the high price tag that is attached to this perfume. Don't get me wrong it's a neat scent but it's nothing unusual. In fact it reminds me of something perhaps that I might find in say Victoria's Secret or even at BBW. I had higher hopes for this well rated popular scent. If you enjoy sweet and don't mind the price tag I would recommend it. However I feel it's not a one of a kind or unusual in any way.

on 4/17/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In the perfume encyclopedia, next to the entry for "gourmand", should be Flowerbomb. It is a very sweet, suculent, dessertlike scent. Its name is deceptive, since the floral notes are almost imperceptible under the vanilla and chocolate. It smells delicious, yet it is lacking in depth, though by the drydown you get some nice woody notes. However, the most you smell at akl stages is something like burnt marshmallow. When I was 19, I loved this. Now, though I still love vanilla based gourmands, it is a bit to sweet and simple.

Excellent staying power and sillage.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

FLOWERBOMB is one of my favorite fragrances! A fresher, more sparkling take on ANGEL, and definitely more wearable. Flowerbomb is a little fruity and slightly floral, settles to a velvety, creamy vanilla fragrance. Sillage is excellent. Flowerbomb is the perfect cuddle weather scent, and is definitely more friendly than Angel (with Angel, it's either you love it or hate it.)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

WoW~~~~~~~~~

what a sweet scent~~~~~ !

on 7/24/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is absolutely my favorite new fragrance. I used to hate complex, floral perfumes, but as soon as I smelled this on a friend of mine I HAD to have it.
I must warn though, if you try to apply a lot of this perfume, you may get sick or give yourself a headache. I learned that moderation is best when it comes to this scent.
I will def rebuy over and over

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I got the new Sephora catalog in the mail the other day and was thrilled to see this as one of samplers. To me it smells EXACTLY like Bath&Body Works Sensual Amber, if only a tad different. Granted, though, I have not smelled the actual perfume, only the little page. I would like to purchase the roll-on (as that is my favorite form of fragrances lately) and wear it in the fall/winter.

on 1/8/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a straight copy of Escada Magnetism, no joke. I sprayed this at the mall and I was trying to figure out where had I smelled this fragrance before, and I realized its Escada Magnetism. Its way too obvious. I think the designers should have been a little more original than this. Two thumbs down!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At this very moment, Flowerbomb is my absolute fave juice! This, of course, is subject to change. However, the dry down on this stuff smells like heaven on me. I can still catch a light whiff on my wrists the next day. The Extreme was nice but this incarnation really works with my chemistry. Must have more! UPDATE --- Still love it!!!

on 11/21/2007 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just got this yesterday, it came with that 1.7oz spray, the .25oz mini bottle and a small lotion (I think it's the holiday promo). The bottle is adorable. My only gripe is how $$$ flowerbomb is... but I forked over the cash because I absolutely love this stuff. The smell screams "SEXY!" It has a warm, sweet smell to it, mixed in with a nutty, oriental note. My new signature scent fo' sho'!

Popular Fragrances