3.9

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

7 months ago

I have a really hard time removing this mascara and for that reason alone I couldn't love it. The thin brush catches every lash and separates while lengthening. The result isn't dramatic though because volume is lacking a bit. Makes my lashes feel a bit stiff upon coating but doesn't budge throughout the day. Dried up pretty quickly - around two and a half months. Won't repurchase.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

9 months ago

My go to mascara these days. Why, oh why have I never tried tubing mascara before?! They are bulletproof and give me the longest lashes ever. Volume not so much, but for that I'll use my beloved Sisley So Intense. The brush is small and thin, if accidentally do smudge myself it's easily taken care off. Never had any smudging or flaking. Love to see how it holds up in summer!

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

As a 50 year old female I have been looking for the right mascara for a while now and when I found the Lash power mascara from Clinique I was relieved as I found the perfect mascara. This mascara: - lengthens my lashes beautifully without that weird droopy, hook look at the end of my lashes. - it separates my lashes perfectly so I can reach all lashes with this mascara - no clumping or over the top thickening when applying this mascara due to the small brush - I can easily layer this mascara and therefore create a more glamorous look or natural look - it is so easy to remove, I have never experienced anything like it. - it does not smudge at all and can also be used on my bottom eye lashes. - the price is reasonable compared to whats out there Yes! I love it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

a year ago

It's the only mascara that I can tolerate these days. It doesn't add any extra volume but it applies well and looks very neat, almost natural. One thing that a love about it is that it just stays put in any weather. No flaking, no smudging and I can trust it to be almost perfect by the end of a hard working day. I wear contacts and my eyes can be sensitive and this product gives me no irritation. I had some irritation problems with similar mascara that can be taken off with water from MAC. One tip: when you take the mascara off with warm water do not rub the lashes on your under-eye area - it might cause milia to appear. Gently hold/tap your lashes between your wet fingers and when you feel it's ready to come off gently slide the product off without touching any skin.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Great for creating a very natural look. True to its word, it remains thoroughly in place through snow, rain and wind (I talk from personal experience,) removing easily with a warm wet cloth. It doesn't hold a curl particularly well, so I have only given it four stars. It is also perhaps a little pricey for what it is.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

I really like this mascara. It’s definitely a day time mascara that lengthens more than it volumizes but that’s fine for me because this mascara really does not smudge. It doesn’t flake either if I recurl my lashes after they’ve dried. And even after a whole 12 hour day, I don’t have smudges or flakes. I’m still getting used to taking it off because it comes off best with warm water, but then my other makeup gets all messy if I wash with water first. On the other hand, if I use makeup remover or Micellar water to take off my eye makeup first, then the mascara gets super difficult and messy. Hence the one star off.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

My eye lashes are quite short and top of that my eyes are quite tiny too, so all other so-called "water proof" mascaras smudged on my eyes making me look like panda. . . Until I met this one. This one never smudges, flakes or comes off after a good cry. I also like the smaller brush so I can reach all the tiny lashes my eyes have. The most reliable mascara so far.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

So, I have very, very, oily eyelids and under eyes. Because of this, I can't wear conventional or even waterproof mascaras because they just end up in a puddle under my eyes about an hour or so after I apply them. And then I found TUBING MASCARAS! There really isn't anything special about Clinique Lash Power if you don't have the kind of panda-eye issues that I have. However, it's the best, readily available tubing mascara that I have found. Tubing mascaras are really just mascaras that dry into a solid on your lashes and only come off when you pull them off with a warm washcloth. If your eye area pretty much manufactures its own eye-makeup remover like mine does these are a godsend. There are a few different tubing mascaras on the market but they are rarely marketed that way. Blinc was the first and most obvious one that I started out with. I liked it but I found it didn't really lengthen or thicken at all and the tube would dry out and get chunky within a month. Then, I found Imju Fiberwig and I fell absolutely, head-over-heels in love with it. But, I won't get into why it was so great as you can't find it in Canada anymore (which I suspect is because it contains some chemicals which have been banned here). I hadn't realized that Lash Power was a tubing mascara until I started casually chatting with a Clinique rep at Nordstrom one day. (Btw, I had directly asked a couple of reps at Sephora about what tubing mascaras they carried and they had absolutely no idea). This mascara definitely stays alllll day long until you pull it off with a warm washcloth. I have even taken a dip in a pool and it stayed on for the most part. When it has come off (usually due to me rubbing my eyes too much during allergy season) it just balls up and falls right off. I wouldn't say this offers a lot of length or thickness but it does more than Blinc did in that department I have also found there are some tricks to making this mascara work well. Basically, most tubing mascaras dry out fast, get chunky and become unusable. Most are not cheap so I have found the following tricks helpful: -You have to really screw the tube top back on tightly so no air gets in. It's even better if you store this in a small ziplock bag. -It's best to wipe this mascara wand off every time you use this and before you put it back in the tube. -I also usually use a lash separator to take care of any chunks that end up on my lashes. Overall, if you can easily wear conventional mascaras without much trouble I probably wouldn't bother much with this one. It's a bit of work to get it to perform well and even with the tips above the tube dries out and you have to replace it often. But, if you have oily eyelids or need something that will wear a really long time (eg. for a wedding) I would definitely check this out. I find that it performs better than any tubing mascara that I can still get in North America! Pros: -very long wearing -no smudging or smearing at all -totally waterproof Cons: -not much length or thickness -tube dries out quickly -some work to make it perform well

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

Pros: cute little wand Cons: liquidy, clumps, flakes Terrible, just terrible! 'Covergirl's Peacock Flare Waterproof' mascara stays on despite it being a less expensive product (not a fan of the wand) as does 'Covergirl's Professional Waterproof' mascara (smudges the slightest). I think I'm going to stick with what works and stop wasting money trying to find something better when the only improvement would be the wand regarding the formula that works best on my eyes (no budging, smudging, or fudging).

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is absolutely budge proof. That is no mean feat on someone who habitually ends up with raccoon eyes even with waterproof formulas. It also gives beautiful lashes. It separates wonderfully - I've never had it clump. It gives excellent length and curl. It is not especially volumizing, though, so if you are looking for that, perhaps look elsewhere. The packaging is plain, but that's ok when you have a top quality product and only charge $18 for it. The wand is perfect. Slim, so you can easily get into the corners of the eyes, and with loads of fine bristles to define and lengthen. For me, it is the perfect mascara.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral