Uploaded by mbasham369

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/13/2015

This mascara is quite pigmented (but there are more pigmented mascaras out there) and it makes my lashes long, thick and well-defined. The good thing about this one is that you can apply three layers without it clumping and your lashes still look fluttery, a little curled and pretty. There is no heavy feel to them. Also, this mascara doesn't make my lashes stick together. It's so easy …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

fromjcq

Sep/15/2015

Bought it on sale for only $10, turn out to be the only non-waterproof mascara that I loovee.
I have oily lids but this barely transfer and lashes stay curled through out the day. My lashes are okay to begin with -not too long nor thick but not that bad either- and this just give the right amount of volume without clumps and the color is intense black. Really easy to remove with only water …

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

Nov/12/2013

Very disapointed with this mascara. Dried out after two months of use, flaked a LOT (and I mean a lot) and didn't do a lot for my lashes.

Wouldn't recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

May/05/2013

Great mascara, one my favourites. Would buy again if it wasn't so expensive. Lasts all day and doesn't smudge. But just stay away from any water, because the slightest contact with water makes this mascara slips right off your lashes. But otherwise it's a GREAT mascara.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

1.0

Sep/05/2012

Its very black, so it gets a star.
Doesn't clump, but it does flake all over your face.
Doesn't build up or lengthen, and the formula is quite dry.
All in all, I was very disappointed. I was expecting so much more.
I'll stick to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash in future

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

Jun/17/2012

It's mascara. Nothing particularly special. It does what it's supposed to, but honestly no better than the average drugstore mascara. It doesn't clump and it stays put. In all, though, I don't think I'll be re-purchasing. For twice the cost of drugstore mascara, I expect a little more.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromKalos

Oct/29/2011

I have straight medium length oriental/asian lashes, which are permed using the LVL system (Which is AMAZING, btw). This mascara was quite dry when it came out of the tube. It took a while to get used to, but it did mean it didn't smudge as much. It had good staying power and didn't flake or run. I bought it as a volumising mascara and from other reviews it sounded like it would …Read more

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Oct/08/2011

This is a really good mascara. It really POPPED my eyes after I put it on. IT makes the lashes long and a little on the thick side. I was quite surprised that this produces such a lovely set of eye lashes for me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromYzabel

Sep/14/2011

This is an excellent mascara for daily wear. It volumizes and lengthens without clumping, separates my lashes, and never smudges or flakes! I especially like how my lashes remain soft and fluttery after applying this mascara (not stiff / crispy). Removal is easy and mess-free (I use an oil-based makeup remover).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jun/17/2011

This is a wonderful mascara, but not as good as YSL Faux Cils. It gives great volume, lasts all day, is not too expensive and gives decent length as well. I found the tube lasted me forever, so long that I had to throw it out because I knew the 6 month mark was past and it started to turn on me. So it didn't dry out at all. Overall a wonderful volumizing mascara.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35