Mavala Double-Lash

Mavala Double-Lash
Double-Lash

Updated May 2017:Water (Aqua), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactococcus Ferment, Lactic Acid, Glucose, Calcium Gluconate, Urea. Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 1/29/2018 1:01:00 AM

I bought this product a few years ago when I was living in London and accidently burnt all the eyelashes off one of my eyes. It was really, really obvious, I had brittle stumps and had my graduation 4 weeks later.

I bought this beauty from Boots for a very small price in comparison to other eyelash serums and my expectations were low.

After using religiously on my one damaged eye for a month, my eyelashes grew back in their entireity and were even thicker than before.

I've recently used Revitalash and noticed that my eyelashes are falling out after 2 months plus other side effects so I am about to swap out Revitalash for Mavala as I think the product is much less harsh and will do the job of thickening out my lashes over the next 3 weeks prior to my wedding.

PROS:
Price
Thickens eyelashes
Helps grow back lost lashes

CONS:
Packaging - looks like a nail polish
Won't necessarily grow your lashes like Revitalash, rather this will give maybe a small amount of length but mostly body

on 1/6/2018 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I initially used this product a few years ago, as often as I remembered to anyway, and was impressed with the condition of my lashes but for some reason I didn't repurchase. But lately my eyelashes have been looking thin and in need of a bit of TLC and also as I have sensitive eyes I thought best to go with what I know helped before spending money on other products that may make my eyes react.
This time around I have been much more consistent with my application, using this each night rather than every now and again and my eyelashes now look great and feel so much stronger. I haven't noticed a major difference in length but they look much thicker and feel more substantial. I now use on my eyebrows to see if it will thicken them up any. I will definitely repurchase when my current bottle runs out regardless though for my weedy weak lashes.

on 7/12/2017 2:28:00 AM

THANK GOD U GAVE ME THIS.

So the first time i use this (4 months ago) it really does my eyelash& brows longer in a week (i use tons of it every night, not just a swipe or two but tons). And i stop using it because i think my lashes and brows are already in a good length.

THEN 2 DAYS AGO MY MUA SHAVED MY BROWS.
It leave just 3/4 lenght of my former thick long brows and she made it thinner too. I didnt realize until i remove my makeup and after that i was so mad i put a lot of mavala on my brows hoping for the best. I was pretty skeptical bcs this time i need mavala to bring me new grown brows (on the bald place) not just elongate my already grown brows.

And when i woke up i looked in the mirror and (thanks god) there's many baby brows on my previously bald space. I know i can always count on this one❤️

on 4/9/2017 9:39:00 PM

how a price of Mavala Double-Lash ?

on 8/6/2016 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To begin with, my lashes are already long, but not dense and strong enough. Also, there are some spots where my lashes are sparse... so I don't use mascara a lot. But after using this religiously for a week (too fast? I know) I can swear that my lashes are fuller, the sparse-areas are filled with new lashes, all of my lashes are stronger, and to top it off, longer (of course). ANDDD it's hella cheap compared to other lash serums.

But tho if i really have to complaint, the smell is really weird, almost glue-like? I don't know. Its weird. But hey who gives a damn? This shit works!

on 6/6/2016 8:52:00 AM

I use this product for my eyebrow, im really satisfy with this product, i used it everyday and everybody told me your eyebrows are getting very tickset, its better than any other product that i used befor !!!!

on 5/24/2016 7:31:00 AM

I've been using this for 1 month now, there are no significant effect on my lashes but my eyebrows definitely look thicker.

But when i stop using this, my eyelashes will fall of about 1-2. My eyelashes used to be stronger i think. So maybe i will use this just for my eyebrows.

on 3/22/2016 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've had this product for just over a week, and while I haven't noticed a huuuge difference in length, I have noticed smaller changes that I'm pleased with!

It's made my lashes stronger, and there's been less fallout when I take my eye make up off, and they definitely hold a curl better, and I notice with mascara that they've got the teeniest bit longer, nothing anyone else would notice. I have also been using it on my eyebrows but haven't really noticed any difference!

I probably need to give it a bit longer to really notice any difference on the length but overall I'm pleased with it, the only thing I don't like is that the applicator is a mascara wand so it's a lot harder to get it right to the roots of your lashes, so I use an old eyeliner brush to get it right at the roots

on 1/26/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I kept hearing a lot about this product so finally decided to give it a try and I've been using it for two months now. I've been applying it to my eyelashes and eyebrows every night before bed. I noticed pretty quickly that my eyelashes felt more nourished and wouldn't fall out when I removed my makeup. And my eyelashes seem to be 'curl-trained' now as the formula has some hold. But I didn't expect big results as lash growth seems too good to be true and I've always had long lashes anyway...

Surprise surprise! Last week I removed my mascara and brow powder and, when I looked in the mirror, I had the impression that I was still wearing makeup. It has given my eyelashes some extra length, but more noticeably has thickened my eyelashes and brows. For the price, I highly recommend this. It just requires some patience for results :)

on 1/20/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this to help with lashes that needed conditoning after an eyelash perm.

The price is affordable and ease of using product is great, as is the amount of time that the bottle is likely to last.

However, I don't think this made any difference in helping my lashes to grow or to condition them. The product is easy to apply, but found occasionally if I applied a little too much it dried hard on the lashes & left a noticeable dry crispy look.

I won't be buying again - am sure an oil like coconut/hemp/ almond will nourish and condition lashes as well as costing a fraction of the price