Mavala Double-Lash

Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 8/6/2016 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To begin with, my lashes are already long, but not dense and strong enough. Also, there are some spots where my lashes are sparse... so I don't use mascara a lot. But after using this religiously for a week (too fast? I know) I can swear that my lashes are fuller, the sparse-areas are filled with new lashes, all of my lashes are stronger, and to top it off, longer (of course). ANDDD it's hella cheap compared to other lash serums.

But tho if i really have to complaint, the smell is really weird, almost glue-like? I don't know. Its weird. But hey who gives a damn? This shit works!

on 6/6/2016 8:52:00 AM

I use this product for my eyebrow, im really satisfy with this product, i used it everyday and everybody told me your eyebrows are getting very tickset, its better than any other product that i used befor !!!!

To Read all 351 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/24/2016 7:31:00 AM

I've been using this for 1 month now, there are no significant effect on my lashes but my eyebrows definitely look thicker.

But when i stop using this, my eyelashes will fall of about 1-2. My eyelashes used to be stronger i think. So maybe i will use this just for my eyebrows.

on 3/22/2016 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've had this product for just over a week, and while I haven't noticed a huuuge difference in length, I have noticed smaller changes that I'm pleased with!

It's made my lashes stronger, and there's been less fallout when I take my eye make up off, and they definitely hold a curl better, and I notice with mascara that they've got the teeniest bit longer, nothing anyone else would notice. I have also been using it on my eyebrows but haven't really noticed any difference!

I probably need to give it a bit longer to really notice any difference on the length but overall I'm pleased with it, the only thing I don't like is that the applicator is a mascara wand so it's a lot harder to get it right to the roots of your lashes, so I use an old eyeliner brush to get it right at the roots

on 1/26/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I kept hearing a lot about this product so finally decided to give it a try and I've been using it for two months now. I've been applying it to my eyelashes and eyebrows every night before bed. I noticed pretty quickly that my eyelashes felt more nourished and wouldn't fall out when I removed my makeup. And my eyelashes seem to be 'curl-trained' now as the formula has some hold. But I didn't expect big results as lash growth seems too good to be true and I've always had long lashes anyway...

Surprise surprise! Last week I removed my mascara and brow powder and, when I looked in the mirror, I had the impression that I was still wearing makeup. It has given my eyelashes some extra length, but more noticeably has thickened my eyelashes and brows. For the price, I highly recommend this. It just requires some patience for results :)

on 1/20/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this to help with lashes that needed conditoning after an eyelash perm.

The price is affordable and ease of using product is great, as is the amount of time that the bottle is likely to last.

However, I don't think this made any difference in helping my lashes to grow or to condition them. The product is easy to apply, but found occasionally if I applied a little too much it dried hard on the lashes & left a noticeable dry crispy look.

I won't be buying again - am sure an oil like coconut/hemp/ almond will nourish and condition lashes as well as costing a fraction of the price

on 12/30/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does help my eyelashes grow out quite a lot and become stronger. The packaging is lovely and its really easy to get the product out. The fact that the container is made of glass is very impressive but it will a big problem if you accidentally drop it as i did before. So just be careful with it. And dont put too many product on or re-apply it because its probably not the most enjoyable for your eyelashes.

on 12/4/2015 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've read so many good reviews about this product so I have decided to give it a try. I used it for two days then i have noticed a rash under my eye. I thought it was from the face mask I wear at work since I'm dentist. The rash became a swelling so i stoped using the eyelash serum. To my mind it was all beacuse of the face mask. Just yesterday i used the eyelash serum again and my eyes got swollen again the same way. Then I made sure it's from this serum. Maybe not everyone will get this allergy from it but unfortunately I did. I'm sure it's a good product but not for me.

on 9/30/2015 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I started to see results in lash growth after using this for couple of weeks every night. As I continued using, I found that my lashes were stronger and wouln't come off or crack easily. My lashes are maybe two, three millimetres longer than before using.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I was using fake eyelashes maybe for a year and that made my eyelashes fall out.I could barely see them how small and thin they were.My mom bought my like a thousands of these eyelashes serums and none of them acutally worked.About a week ago i found Mavala double lash serum and i started using it while I was on my vacation.And OMG after a week my lashes are maybe 5mm longer and thicker.They are also really gentle and easily to curl them with mascara.I dont really have any allergic reaction its really good i dont even feel that I have something on my eyelashes.I prefer using less mascara while putting this serum just for better results,I am using my eyeliner more and less of mascara but you can do however you want its your choice.I also put it on my eyebrows and they are thicker.I totally recommend this to everyone who struggles with short and thin eyelashes.I am so thankful to whoever invented this thing.I can actually see my eyelashes now im so happy for using Mavala and cant wait to go back to work/school after vacation with my new long and full eyelashes!!!!!