MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Blacktrack

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Blacktrack

4.5

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 2/28/2019 11:53:00 AM

I try a lot of long wear black eyeliners, but I always come back to this one. it lasts a long time, it doesn't smudge once it dries, and it's smooth to apply. I've yet to find anything as reliable as this.

I have been using this eyeliner for many years for my upper lash line. It's black and matte and stays put for most of the day. It doesn't work on my waterline as it stings my eyes but I use a pencil eyeliner for my waterline anyway. I have rebought 4 times so I suppose you can say it's my HG. The pot lasts a long time. It does dry out by the time I'm three-quarters of the way through. When this happens, I know it's time to buy a new one.

on 10/11/2016 11:42:00 AM

The product itself is fantastic - my problem is not being able to use it properly. When a friend does my eyeliner for me its great, I can just never seem to get it right on both eye lids. That's not the eyeliners fault tho.

Got this in a holiday set w a black kohl pencil (Smolder) & Extreme mascara...I love this set! All 3 products are stellar (I used to be known as "'THE' mac girl" at the local counter by 1 of the male MA's til I started ordering online when I couldn't walk well enough to go much into the Mall anymore!). This is just as opaquely black matte as my Inglot 77 but the formula is easier to work with coz Inglot dries super fast), I count this & Inglot as my best gel eyeliners I own but MAC is more expensive. I find it to be actually a richer color than Inglot & other than the price there's nothing bad I can say about it. I've not tried a lot of HE gels/cremes (Clinique/EL are the others I've tried the rest are DS options which ELF & Essence are the best DS 1s I've tried). The formulas vary so wildly between different brands so it's really all what works 4u I just really love this formula. It has excellent staying power even have extreme oily skin & oh I am using an elcheapo brush (ELF bent angle) w this $$$ product IKR weird lol but I blew all the ca$h on the products & nothing left over for the brushes haha but I've got some brushes on order from MAC luckily! This makes the best wings.

on 11/20/2015 12:16:00 AM

Product is not smudge proof or water resistant like it claims to be. Rubs off almost immediately if your eye tears. I do not recommend and will be returning mines asap!

on 4/10/2015 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like MAC products but this one is the first MAC product to this really disappoint me. I must have received a lemon because my biggest issue is that is smudges on me....it gets all over my eyelid. I have even applied concealer, primer, and powder and it still smudges. It is smooth and does apply very easily. It is not the blackest black. I would not buy this again. In fact, I hope this dries out a bit so that it might have more staying power and not smudge so easily. Right now, it is brand new so I mix it with my crappy ELF gel liner that I have. That gel liner dries out so quickly. I figured blending the two should give me a great liner. I recommend tarte's tartiest creme liner. That is amazing black liner. I am a MAC girl (love there concealers, eye-shadows, powders, lip liners, lip sticks and lip glosses...wish they had more foundations without SPF) but this one is awful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Smudges too much to be honest, using this feels no different than using Maybelline's gel liner which sells for a fraction of its price. I much prefer Mac's Chromaline gel liner.

on 1/17/2015 9:12:00 AM

LOVE IT

on 4/13/2014 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I find that this product is not all that it is cracked up to be... I really don't see why people are going gaga for it. I guess to each it's own. I purchased this for the first time and I received it Friday and Saturday I tried it out and it's not as pigmented as NYX gel liner. One line and it seems as if I didn't put any on... Sorry I wasted the money to buy this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Reveiw below, must be whatever you put underneath it. It dries to your skin, it does not smudge.

This is the only gel eyeliner I will use as my skin is oily and nothing else lasts. This dries, it's not waxy or slippery. It's long lasting and pigmented. Just go get it already. XD Somethings you just spend good money on, gel eyeliner is one of those things.