68%

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 months ago

While the packaging is quite beautiful that's all that is positive that can be written about this product. It's extremely expensive for a product that performs poorly; personally I find the rose scent extemely off putting, it smells cheap and the texture feels cheap. Do not waste your money on this product and absolutely try before you buy. Drugstore lip balms out out perorm this expectantly priced lip balm by miles!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

a year ago

This really is the best and the price tag represents that. The smell, the packaging and the result are all flawless. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative consider nuxe. It has a similar matte finish and is almost as nourishing. Both won't dry your lips out like other products. They feel like they solve problems. I do love the Terry tinted ones though esp the pink. The colour is perfect

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

2 years ago

I love this product. The scent is literally to die for. It feels so luxurious. The packaging is beautiful. A little goes a long way. It feels very soothing post filler too. This lip balm is stunning I don’t suffer from extremely chapped lips. I exfoliate then daily & use this & Farsali rose gold elixir and sometimes Carmex though I hate the smell of Carmex and much prefer Baume de Rose. I also love how my lips look after application it seems to even out the tone of my lips. This truly is a beautiful product that’s worth every single penny. I will re purchase for sure. I love the miniature for popping in my handbag too.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

2 years ago

How sad that this did not work for me. I did enjoy it the two weeks I was using it, mostly at bedtime (I owned the no spf version). I ran out of my bedtime blistex blue pot, and got this instead (quite a price difference). I love the subtle rose scent, the gorgeous and substantial packaging, and the lightly blushing balm it encases. The balm emulsifies easily with just a few swirls in the jar and applies a nice satin finish. It seals in the moisture, it won't feel tacky or juicy like some other balms, but I quite liked the satiny texture it left my lips. My lips feel protected upon waking up, not chapped but also not incredibly moisturized. It's odd, while you don't feel super moisturized, yet there are no chapped skin and no peeling bits. Overall i think it does its job well. Unfortunately I think I'm allergic to it, which led to a lot of itching around my lips and this was the only new product I introduced. It's now passed on to my mom and I hope she enjoys it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I had the most chapped lips becoz I had been slacking off on applying my other little miracle Dior rose lipbalm even had a cut in the corner of my mouth & this miracle healed the cut in 24 hours & had my lips back in condition in short order. I love this. It plumps your lips w/o the sting makes them healthy again. I know this is USD$60 but it's worth it! Made a believer out of me. I don't know who Terry is (s)he made a wonderful product. It smells lovely of delicate rose blossoms which isn't something I'd normally associate w a lipbalm flavor but it doesn't taste badly gives ur lips a subtle healthy sheen not greasy like a lipsmacker/eos/chapstick I hate that it looks cheap but this makes your lips look pretty. I can't stop applying it I suppose I'm making my lips depend on it (I was told by an MD that's a wives tale) also I've got an old callous & this softens it on my finger awesome on a hangnail if it's gotten ripped accidentally caught just an awesome, Awesome, AWESOME product I don't kno how but dude this is #downtowntriplecrown #tbtrifecta #winning yay!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

3 years ago

This is a great lip balm for dry lips if you like the smell of roses which I do, it's not a sticky one more of a mate finish like Nuxes.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

This smells great and has a beautiful texture but just sits on the lips without moisturizing. I prefer aquphor over this.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

3.0
from

3 years ago

It's just a okey product, nothing special. Very overpriced and my nuxe balme does a better job.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I've worn By Terry's Baume de Rose for years and absolutely love it; I put it on my lips and cuticles before bed. The scent is lovely, the product isn't at all sticky, and it is very emollient. While a jar is a bit pricey, it lasts forever!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I'm having a love affair with this balm right now. My lips are horrendous in the winter. They're dry, chapped, flakey and honestly just embarrassing. I was actually scared of laughing because My lips would split and bleed. I've tried medicated lip salves, Vaseline, Nuxe and nothing's been as good as this. It's got a lovely smooth, creamy texture that instantly feels calming. I'm not a fan of rose based scents and this definitely is VERY rosey but I love it. It's not overpowering or pungent it's natural and sweet. It's instantly hydrating and nourishing and provides an elasticity that natural healthy young lips have. Downsides: It's expensive... and you end up using a lot of it. I feel like I need to reapply this a few times a day atleast. Perhaps my lips have become so used to this if I leave them without any application they get very very dry straight away. Also you are aware of the product. It's not sticky or slippery it's dense formula means you can't get away with forgetting that you've applied a product. This is definitely going to be a HG for me.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan