no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I'm actually a Bobbi Brown user for merely 10 yrs. can you imagine how much I've spent! And BB doesn't have gift with purchase system like other beauty brands, they're so so stingy! Not even a small sample to giveaway with purchase.... Anyways, since I've been using BB compact, now i'm so happy to have found this. The powder is medium coverage and so natural.If u like heavier coverage then, studio Fix is for u.If you're a powder, blusher & lipstick girl, you shld try this.Very very natural, finely milled powder. This Powder is comparable to BobbiBrown brightening compact powder which i paid SGD$75 everytime. I'm so happy i only paid $63 for Mac studio perfect.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBlack

7 years ago

Love this for lazy days I don't feel like putting on makeup. The applicator isn't the best, but I use a kabuki brush and it works great! Great coverage!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I recently purchased this as Studio Fix Powder in NC25 ran out of stock. I wanted to try NC25 because NC30 tends to oxidize after hours of wearing it. I really wanted to go home and bought something from MAC to try the NC25 shade. It is a bit pricey however I think I'm loving it. I used to love Studio Fix but due to the humid and hot weather in our country, it tends to cake on my oily skin. I applied Studio Perfect and it feels very light-weight although the coverage is a medium one but still for me it's better than a pressed powder in terms of coverage. I still need to put concealer on my hyperpigmentation. I will continue to use this and see how will it work on my skin. I have used Prep+Prime Finishing Powder for touch up and it looks great compared to using Blot Powder as it tends to become cakey.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

I went to the shop planning on buying Studio Fix, coming out with this. It's good that it has SPF15 and since I live in Australia I definitely need it. I've been wearing this alone and the coverage is okay, probably a medium. I apply it with a brush, not the sponge that came with it. It hasn't broken me out or anything, and doesn't look greasy on my face. The lady said that it benefits me as I have oily/combo skin. It was very pricey, more than Studio Fix, but after finding out it was Asia exclusive, it was okay. The packaging was a bit weird, having being sold in two different boxes - a refil and case, when it would've gone together like normal. I recommend this to those who want a medium coverage powder foundation.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

3.0

8 years ago

I have this in NC25 and the color matches my skin tone perfectly, as with all other MAC products. Am getting a bit lazy these days and didn't want to use drugstore brands. So I tried this on my hands and it looked pretty ok. When I brought it home to use it the next day on top of my MUFE green primer and was not too happy with it. The coverage just wasn't there and the it appeared to be chalky and it just sits on top of my skin. The following day, I applied it over my liquid foundation, hoping that it would work, it fared a wee bit better but didn't really melt into my skin. I still look made up and a little bit chalky. It comes in a standard black case where you have to flip up the powder to get to the sponge. Nothing to shout about but at least, it was sturdy. This is retailing at over S$70.00 which is quite hefty as compared to drugstore powders which may fare better. I will not be buying this powder after I'm done with it as it is just not there yet. My ZA powder fared much better than this.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

9 years ago

After hearing so many wonderful things about this product, I had to give it a try......and was severely disappointed. The foundation made my skin looked dull, tired and dry and settled into every tiny line on my face. Which was something because I was under the impression that I had a half decent complexion to begin with. It felt uncomfortable, almost like my skin would crack if I had smiled. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

drugstores powders are by far better than this this gets really cakey and it looks very unnatural it also emphasizes pores and dries my skin out

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

I have really sensitive skin and I am really prone to breakouts. My pores clogg really easily, so I was a bit unsure if going for a powder foundation would do me any good. I was initially going in for the MSF's, but the MA told me that if I wanted to try a powder, then this was the poweder for my skin type. It looked really good when the MA put it on me so I bought it. I have used it for 5 days straight and it works wonders! It doesn't look like I am wearing much makeup, and I like the coverage that it gives. Even with all the humidty and heat, my makeup doesn't budge at all! With my past experience with powder foundation, I expected this powder to get greasy, cakey and move around on my face, but surprisingly it didn't. I would definately recommend this product to people who have combination/oily skin, as it worked great for me!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I hate this item. It's expensive. It's too heavy. After using it for 2 hours my face really feel greasy. I already gave it to my friend.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

Hi. Please reply me back to what I'm going to tell you. I just joined today since this was the only site which features mac studio perfect compact foundation. I've read most of your reviews and majority were telling that it's not good for oily skin. I just bought the product today. I normally use the studio fix, but they didn't have my shade available and I asked for something better and the lady pointed me the PERFECT. She asked me first if I have an oily skin and I said yes. She then told me that PERFECT is compatible with my skin, but your reviews suddenly change my mind. Is it really that bad?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium