Awake Stardom Lipstick

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great colors, super formula- semi sheer, just the right amount of sparkle, and brilliant alone or topped with gloss.

I have this in Red Spark and love it! The lipstic sparkles without looking like a traditional "frosted" lipstick. The color is difficult to describe - red but pink, light but not what I would call sheer, I have gotten many compliments on it.

I really like this l/s. I have Coral Glaze (a pinky peach), Spirited Rose (shimmery rosy pink), Red Spark (a warm red with gold shimmer). They are sheer but add a perfect amount of color to your lips. They feel ligth and moisturizing. I love the way they look when applied with a lip brush and topped with a matching Awake Stardom gloss.

Just got my first Awake Stardom lipstick in the new Spring '03 colour, Sheer Sunshine. It's adorable. An orange sheer shimmer w/ tiny sparkles. I wish it were a little more toned down only b/c of my highly pigmented lips. But it is moisturizing, nice slip, feels great, looks fantastic. No scent, nice streamline metallic red packaging. $20 is a lot, but i bought mine on sale for 1/3 off. That makes me smile. : ) I would ONLY buy again on sale.

I actually have the Stardom Lip Palette, which I love. It has eight pretty colors and my favorites are Lush Lavendar (a perfect pinkish YLBB color) and Antique Rose (another YLBB color with a more red base). I also like Red Spark, which is a darker red color. I haven't even sampled all the colors yet, I know there are a couple I won't go near (one is brownish and one is orangey which are both too warm for my complexion) but overall this is a great value (15$) and lots of fun if you love to mix and match. :) I think when this runs out I will just buy a Lush Lavendar full size l/s. :)

I bought this product along with some skincare because I had never used Awake before and wanted to try the line. Ihave pink lilac and its really a beautiful sheer mauvey pink shade. Despite its sheer texture it is really long lasting. I applied it in the morning and didnt touch up all day and when I checked in the mirror I still had some on. I really like the moisturizing texture and the high glossy shine. I will buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I bought an awake lipstick from Bath and Body works sale for 6 dollars. I would never pay full price (24 dollars) but it was totally worth every penny at the price I purchased it> the color I chose was Garnet glow. Instead of being a red, it is definitely more of a mauvvey pink shade that is uber flattering on my olive-tan skin and provides just the right color payoff (almost like an amplified creme by mac but not as creamy). I love this color and wish I had been able to find more flattering shades from this line! The packaging is adorable also (square red tubes)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Spirited Rose. Since it has Vit.E it has made my lips peel less and actually moisturizes it. It doesnt last very long though so I finished the tube in a month or so. It has a beautiful color that really looks nice from day to night.It's pretty pricey too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This a is fairly nice sheerish lipstick. It's not quite sheer and not quite like regular lipstick. I'll give it a four for moisture but a two for staying power. Love the packaging! A fabulous red case, wish the lipstick was this color.
A little warning: Red Spark is NOT red. It's a pinky-mauve color with sparkles. If they would make this in more colors, especially a true fire engine red, I will buy more. As for Red Spark? I think I will use this often enough to last me the next twenty years.

I love these lipsticks! I have one in Honey Bear which is a warm shimmery light bronze. The lipstick is very moisturizing, and the shimmer is incredible. Plus, the little red case is so cute! Definate A rating from me - I only gave it a 4 because the staying power could be better.