no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I bought an awake lipstick from Bath and Body works sale for 6 dollars. I would never pay full price (24 dollars) but it was totally worth every penny at the price I purchased it> the color I chose was Garnet glow. Instead of being a red, it is definitely more of a mauvvey pink shade that is uber flattering on my olive-tan skin and provides just the right color payoff (almost like an amplified creme by mac but not as creamy). I love this color and wish I had been able to find more flattering shades from this line! The packaging is adorable also (square red tubes)

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Other

3.0

14 years ago

I have one of these in Seashell, which is a cool-toned, light beigey-pink. It'd probably look perfect on a cool, fair complexion and lightly-pigmented lips, but looks cheap on my more medium, warm complexion. It barely shows up on my pigmented lips with one swipe. More swipes makes it kinda pale and frosty. The shimmer is pretty fine, and the lipstick formula itself is nice: silky-smooth, balm-like, light and scent- and odor-free. The lipstick is packaged in a sleek red tube that's pretty cute, though the price is rather high.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

Great colors, super formula- semi sheer, just the right amount of sparkle, and brilliant alone or topped with gloss.

About reviewer (862 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

15 years ago

I have this in Red Spark and love it! The lipstic sparkles without looking like a traditional "frosted" lipstick. The color is difficult to describe - red but pink, light but not what I would call sheer, I have gotten many compliments on it.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I love Spirited Rose. Since it has Vit.E it has made my lips peel less and actually moisturizes it. It doesnt last very long though so I finished the tube in a month or so. It has a beautiful color that really looks nice from day to night.It's pretty pricey too.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

16 years ago

I really like this l/s. I have Coral Glaze (a pinky peach), Spirited Rose (shimmery rosy pink), Red Spark (a warm red with gold shimmer). They are sheer but add a perfect amount of color to your lips. They feel ligth and moisturizing. I love the way they look when applied with a lip brush and topped with a matching Awake Stardom gloss.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

HairBrown

17 years ago

I actually have the Stardom Lip Palette, which I love. It has eight pretty colors and my favorites are Lush Lavendar (a perfect pinkish YLBB color) and Antique Rose (another YLBB color with a more red base). I also like Red Spark, which is a darker red color. I haven't even sampled all the colors yet, I know there are a couple I won't go near (one is brownish and one is orangey which are both too warm for my complexion) but overall this is a great value (15$) and lots of fun if you love to mix and match. :) I think when this runs out I will just buy a Lush Lavendar full size l/s. :)

About reviewer (753 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBrunette

18 years ago

This a is fairly nice sheerish lipstick. It's not quite sheer and not quite like regular lipstick. I'll give it a four for moisture but a two for staying power. Love the packaging! A fabulous red case, wish the lipstick was this color. A little warning: Red Spark is NOT red. It's a pinky-mauve color with sparkles. If they would make this in more colors, especially a true fire engine red, I will buy more. As for Red Spark? I think I will use this often enough to last me the next twenty years.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

18 years ago

I love these lipsticks! I have one in Honey Bear which is a warm shimmery light bronze. The lipstick is very moisturizing, and the shimmer is incredible. Plus, the little red case is so cute! Definate A rating from me - I only gave it a 4 because the staying power could be better.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesGreen

18 years ago

I bought this product along with some skincare because I had never used Awake before and wanted to try the line. Ihave pink lilac and its really a beautiful sheer mauvey pink shade. Despite its sheer texture it is really long lasting. I applied it in the morning and didnt touch up all day and when I checked in the mirror I still had some on. I really like the moisturizing texture and the high glossy shine. I will buy this again.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35