Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

1 review

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 9/29/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Great concealer, my HG now. I have fine lines under eyes and oily skin in the T-zone but no problems under my eyes. I had some laser work done to remove some small bumps (ka:syringomas) and the laser left me with white scars where they healed. Until I found this product, nothing worked or looked good. I also have very dark circles. I bought a 3 and a 3.5 and both work well. This is an outstanding concealer! I bought these on E-Bay since the only flaw I find with this product is that for the size it is really pricey, but I guess if I have to I will definitely pay to have this excellent concealer.