Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 11/26/2017 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So the SA raved about this product, as does Make up Alley. I am not experienced in under eye concealers at all, this is one of the first few I have tried. However. I do not think that I would re-purchase this. Although it is a great colour, I love the yellow tones in the Armani cosmetics range (this is a #3 shade), and it was easily to apply, and does cover black under eye circles, and does brighten the eye area....It has slid around, got caught in my few creases and on little under eye skin textures, and somewhat coagulated. When you look at my face you can see there is under eye concealer applied and it's not performing as well as the Armani Luminous foundation. I imagine if one is very serious about under eye concealers they would likely use an under eye primer with it...I would put it slightly above not wearing anything so I would rate it a 3.

on 4/1/2014 9:50:00 AM

Medium coverage, light weight; perfect for under the eyes. Shows very little to no sign of settling into fine lines. PLEASE NOTE: The concealer does contain very small traces of shimmer particles are help with the 'brightening' element of the product. It is almost undetectable when on the skin. Finished my first tube, and would definitely repurchase another one.

on 3/13/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Amazing concealer! I love the fact that it's not drying, that it brightens and covers dark circles & can be used on eye lids as a primer (not a good one though). My shade is # 3.
The only problem - it's very expensive, $39 is too much for a concealer.. but I might purchase it if I don't find anything else the same quality for better price, as I was VERY IMPRESSED how it covers and brightens! It does not crease and does not dry out my eye area. Looks amazing in photos.
Only minus: It does not work as eye primer as I was told. My Armani eye shadows were a mess after just 5 hours.

on 11/20/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pricey concealer! However, fantastic for covering dark circles if they aren't like panda eyes! Stays all day (I know because when I remove makeup at night I can see it on my cotton pad lol!) doesn't cake or settle on my lines, blends easily into my skin. However, not so great for covering blemishes on my skin! I tried using it for the redness of the sides of my nose, but it irritated my skin so much that I think by the end of the day I ended up scratching most of it off! I use shiseido natural finish cream concealer for that instead now.

Loving this concealer for my dark circles though! Brightens my complexion up so I don't look like a zombie going to work :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It gave me a Rash. And it didnt cover very much.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is fantastic for undereye brightening. With little light reflecting particles, it really brightens the undereye area without any noticeable shimmers. This concealer doesn't cake, crease or settle into fine lines at all and is so lightweight that you can't feel anything on your skin.

This only gives light coverage - if you have darker circles, then you'll have to use another fuller coverage concealer underneath to get rid of the darkness before illuminating.

The packaging is sleek and polished, but after a while, some of the product might seep out when you screw the cap shut. This is easily correctable by using tissue to wipe the tube, but it would be better if this wasn't a problem.

Overall, this is a fantastic product. A bit pricey - but worth it for those special occasions!

I'm a guy, and this concealer is the ONLY one I know that looks like skin and removes dark circles at the same time. So far no one has been able to tell I have makeup on, and the product is VERY effective in removing my undereye circles. It leaves my eyes look bright and beautifull. I'm very happy with this product! I love it! THANKS MUA

LOVE IT! very liquidy but highly pigmented. i dont now how it works but it does work wonders for my undereye area.

(nc 25-30, and i use #3 for my undereyes)

this is one of thoose products that makes putting on make up fun in the morning, and not just a necessary time-consuming evil ;)

on 9/19/2010 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just discovered this from MUA :)) I've been using Make Up Forever under eye concealer, the one in the tube for years and it last like forever. It's good, but not perfect and I still can see the concealer patches under certain lighting. This Armani is expensive, but the texture is different. It's light weight, medium pigmented and it brightens the dark circles little bitI'm Asian with light/med skintone, yellow undertone. I picked 3.5. They only have 3 colors and this is the darkest one. The other 2 suits for fair or fair/light skin gals. I'm very happy with this purchase.

on 8/18/2010 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would buy this forever and ever as long as they keep making this. I use this mostly for undereyes and highlighting. The thin brush is great and I use two swipes then blend in with my pinky to cover the darkness I get from allergies. I usually go through a tube a year as the product is very pigmented. The color range is great and it leaves a touch of luminosity whenever I use it. The formula is so beautiful that I wish they can make it into a larger size or in a tube form. Its more fluid than MUFE longwearing concealer which I use for troubled spots and blemishes.