Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 6/5/2016 2:59:00 AM

I have tried many concealers, from Nars Radiant to Dior Star, however this remains to be my best concealer for applying to my eye area. It does not crease at all, texture is amazing and it looks natural.

I prefer the natural look. The Nars one is quite thick and did not blend well into my eye area.

Best concealer I've ever used, not heavy like many and easy to blend. The only con I can think is the tiny bit of shimmer could be annoying if you are putting in on a large pimple or something because that might highlight it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials