Revlon Brow Fantasy

Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 11/23/2016 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not crazy about this one - the pencil was just ordinary, and like other reviewers have noted, the cap came off easily ( and eventually was lost). I wasn't impressed at all with the gel, it just didn't seemto do much. I mostly used the pencil, and used the gel end maybe twice, giving up as it was ineffective.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is awful. The pencil doesn't work well to begin with, and it dulls and breaks so easily because the cap NEVER stays on, that before you know it, you're out of pencil. The gel isn't very even coating, and throughout the day, my brows got super flakey and gross! I could never recommend this product.

To Read all 210 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/23/2016 10:40:00 AM

Having the Gel and Pencil together is extremely convenient.

I like the pencil portion, and i dont mind sharping it because it makes the tip sharp and precise. I find the pencil to be creamy and blends out nice with a spoolie.

But the gel. UGH what a let down. I just found it to be so goopy and thick.

I would not repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like it at all. The gel only really helps if your brows are even, which mine aren't and the wand is to big to try to make them look even. The other issue is the pencil is very stiff and requires pushing down hard and doesn't glide on very smooth. It hard to get nice soft even lines. I know I keep saying even, but the reality is brows are about symmetry and getting them to look the same should pretty much be the goal of any brow product. Toss pile item.

on 10/21/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

EDIT: Removed 1 lippie. Dark brown gel is too light for my dark brown brown and it looks unnatural.

ORIGINAL: I feel so much more polished when I wear this! I can fill in and brush my brows up, and keep it all very natural looking. Dark brown pencil is perfect for my dark dark brows, but the gel is a bit light in color - it still works though, doesn't show up as lighter than my natural brows.

I tried Brunette - pencil was extremely red looking - scary!
Gel makes brows stay in place (they tend to go down at the outer corners) ALL day, and I feel much more polished when I use this.
I've always had very dark, thick, expressive brows and have never done anything to them besides tweezing and the occasional light touch with a pencil. All the brow hype these days had me feeling like my brows could use a little help with staying in place. I like a natural look - no painted on look for my brows. I tried Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse, love that Tarte is cruelty free, but the price is ridiculous. Revlon's is much less expensive. I don't like that they animal test, so I can't give it 5 lippies, otherwise I would!

I really liked the idea of a brow pencil and gel in one, and I'm usually pleased with the quality of Revlon products, so I scooped this baby up.

First off, the pencil frustrated me. It is way too thick, so it's impossible to get a natural looking brow. It's also very dry. I thought maybe I could sharpen it to a fine point to achieve a thinner line, but it just crumbles and breaks off. Also, the pencil is way too short and I used it up in a matter of a few weeks. The cap constantly comes off, so little bits of brow pencil would be all in my makeup bag. Pencil rating- negative 5!

The only thing that somewhat made this product worth keeping was the brow gel. It's not perfect, but it keeps my hairs in place all day long. Two coats will leave a dry and flaky residue, so use one coat only. I like the brush that comes with the gel. It coats all of my hairs evenly.

I used up the pencil long ago and still have a ton of gel left. Luckily the pencil sucked anyway, so it doesn't matter to me. But I am just surprised by the lack of balance in the two products...they're obviously meant to be used together, but one runs out way before the other. It doesn't seem very thought out.

I will continue to use the gel with my other brow pencil. But once it's used up, I will not be rebuying this product. It was much too expensive to warrant repurchasing just for the brow gel. I was very underwhelmed by the quality.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this product. I'm Asian with dark brown/black brows and I use the dark brown color in this pencil. It looks incredibly natural and does an equally good job of darkening brown hairs and sparse spots. Highly recommend! I prefer this to the Anastasia Dipbrow and the Maybelline Brow Gel.

My go to brow pencil. The gel/wand is useless to me so I could do without that. Also I wish the color was a little lighter (for the dark blonde) but I haven't found anything better yet!

on 12/29/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I thought this would make a good duo product but the gel is the only part I would repurchase. The pencil is quite short and its very dry. I felt like I was pulling out my brows when applying it. I need a product that's a bit softer.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This product works great. The packaging on the other hand is horrible. The cap on the pencil side never stays on, which makes it impossible to keep in a makeup bag due to the cap falling off and getting color all over. The brush part works great and gives me nice even color.

Popular Brows Products