74%

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

The reason why I gave the packing quality a low rating was because of how hard it is to sharpen the pencil side once it reaches around one inch in length. It's nearly impossible to sharpen and sadly makes it a huge waste of product. I love the gel end. It holds the hairs in place and it gives a nice natural tint of colour to your brows. However, this product is not long-lasting. I have combination/oily skin so this product literally smears off my brows with just a touch of my finger. This is why I say this product is not recommended for oily skin types, I think people with dry skin/normal skin will be better off with it. Hope this review helped.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

After some duds I really like this eyebrow kit and would definitely buy it again! I bought this in "dark brown." Naturally my eyebrows are a bit on the light side (I have dark blonde/light brown hair) and this darkened them up and made them a little edgier. The pencil is not so harshly dark. You can layer on color or keep it more natural looking. The best part of this product is the gel. I really like how not only is the gel included, but it is not a clear gel, it's tinted so it adds even more color to your eyebrows while setting them in place.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

7 years ago

This brow pencil worked all right for me, although I am not particular about brow pencils. I tend to go through them fast (about every 2-3 months) and find most do their job fine, with none really standing out. This one lasted me about two months using regularly. It was really annoying that I could not sharpen the last part, bc it was blocked by the applicator. I didn't like the gel at all, bc it was too light-colored and thick/goopy for my eyebrows, whereas the pencil was the right shade (unfortunately, don't have the pencil anymore, so not sure what color I used). So I also felt it was waste to pay for both pencil + gel, but not use the gel at all. There is no red undertone in this brow pencil though, which I liked.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

Love this product. Originally bought it in "Brunette" but the color was so dark and strong, I can only wear it when I am wearing my black frame glasses. I had to purchase this in "Dark Blond" and the color is perfect for my medium brunette hair.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I liked the pencil part, but come on Revlon, I used it for about two weeks and it is almost gone. This company gives you very little of the pencil, you sharpen it a few times, and it you will have to go out and buy another one. They give you plenty of the liquid gel, but it is awful. You would think a huge company like this would give you more product. The liquid gel part of the pencil isn't something that I used. I did not like the way it left my brows once the pencil was applied. I will be in search of a different company that gives you more for our money. I will not be buying this again.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

7 years ago

I have this in light. its a great product I love it. just wish i didn't go threw the pencil part so fast.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I loooove this eyebrow pencil!! didnt think i would but i gave it a try and itsamazingg. :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

7 years ago

I have been using this for over 6 months. I love it! I use it in brown and it fills and defines my brows amazingly. I only use the gel part every now and then, sometimes it leaves a chalky finish so I just stick with the pencil. The only thing I don't like is that you can't sharpen the last bit of the pencil because of the attachment so I feel its a waist. I will continue to buy!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

It's a good product, my only real complaints are that the pencil seemed to go on quite creamy to me and unnatural looking, moreso when it's getting closer to the end of its "life", but maybe that's just me! Also, the pencil is pretty short and runs out faster than I'd like. The gel is nice, holds well. I do notice it tends to rub off the pencil a bit unless you're super careful. All in all, I'd buy it again and I'd recommend it to someone needing just a bit of filling in sparse spots and a gel to hold shape; for someone needing quite a bit of filling in (I do) there are definitely better products out there.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

7 years ago

I absolutely love this, it reminds me of the anastasia brow gel that I've used a few times (belongs to my sister, and an HG for her). I have this in dark brown, and only use the gel, the pencil is too light for my brows and seems mediocre. If you're a medium-dark brunette, I'd try this. It's so quick and saves me so much time in the morning.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm