Versace Crystal Noir

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to love this perfume after reading all of the wonderful reviews on here. So today I walked into my Ulta and spritzed on the perfume hoping for magic. What I got was far from it. I smelled like straight up bug spray. It is very strong and no one around me could stand the smell. I ended up coming home and washing it off. Maybe its just my body chemistry, but this perfume did not work for me.

this fragrance doesn't make a statement. It is sickeningly sweet, smells cheap and is very generic. Not a signature type of perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Strong smokey coconut scent at the outset; drydown, on my skin, was eau de nail polish remover. Awful!

Sharp, cheap coconut. No redeeming qualities.

When first applied it smells kind of lemony to me- I see where the bug spray/raid comparison comes from.It dries down to something warm and very close to the skin. I find it actually hard to smell at all. I like stronger fragrances, where one or two spritzes are enough to keep me going at least half a day. This one is so close to the skin, that I feel I have no perfume on unless I put my arm to my nose. So it is quite subtle. Not sexy or alluring to me at all.I will not repurchase and will try and resell my own bottle fast.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love the bottle looks so exotic, a gem of a bottle. But the perfume, its another story, it exactly like new velvet tuberose by bath and body works and bbw is half the price. This suff cheap smelling.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the morning-after-why-the-hell-did-I-buy-this regrets right now. Having tested it two or three times, I was sure I was getting a musky burnt sugar scent; not my usual thing, but an interesting treat for Christmas. As soon as I owned it, all I can smell is bright berry. It reminds me terribly of a cheap perfume I wore in high school, some sort of berry/vanilla/musk monstrosity.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I dont know how everyone is smelling fruits, greens and flowers in this. It smells like Raid ant and roach killer. I put this on and smelt like the Orkin man. This smells so bad. I wonder if it would kill bugs???

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I found out that this latest Versace perfume had notes of gardenia and amber, I had to try it. Unfortunately, I was not too impressed. It's simply...OK. The gardenia is lush and the amber provides warmth but this is not a perfume that smells particularly special to me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Gardenias? Fruits? I don't smell either one of these "top notes" in this scent at all. I know what Gardenias smell like and this is not it. Bottom line, it smells like CEDAR to me and ON me. I purchased a candle from Yankee Candles called "Cedar and Nutmeg" (which gives me a headache) and I have to say this fragrance smells very similiar. It's heavy and over-powering and gave me a headache 2 hours into wearing it. I will be taking this back to Nordstroms.

Popular Fragrances