MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Absolutely STUNNING color! It's a lovely warm golden-pink, and looks simply amazing on my NC45 skintone. Perfect to wear alone for everyday, or can be deepened with another warm shade for a nice effect (used Sketch in the crease today, and I love it!). The formula is so smooth, I couldn't be more pleased with this!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Expensive Pink is one of those you have to work with e/s to "see the beauty" don't notice "pink" and to pull pink from this requires a pinky base...if you have time for steps then the payoff is much nicer IMHO...texture is silky and lasting power is decent w/o primer on....- usually use it as a outer V color when wearing brighter pinks...I would not purchase again bcuz I do not see myself finishing this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Expensive Pink is a very pretty mid toned pinkish color with pale red/orange like tones to it. I usually wear this with Woodwinked and Bronze. Honey Lust, Amber lights, and Plum Dressing also look great with E.P. This color is a great color that can be paired with almost any e/s color. It's very pigmented.