Ego QV Face Moisturising Cream SPF30

4.5

ACTIVES Octyl methoxycinnamate 7.0% (w/w), zinc oxide 4.0% (w/w) and methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol 1.0% (w/w). INGREDIENTS Hydroxybenzoates, dichlorobenzyl alcohol and iodopropynyl butyl carbamate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Started using this once I began using doxycycline for my moderate acne as the drug makes your skin more sensitive to sun. I have had red and irritated acne for years and have not used sunscreen (unless extremely necesssry) on my face as it always breaks me out. When getting my prescription for doxy, the pharmacist recommended this moisturiser as it is good for sensitive skin and non comedogenic (won't block pores). I thought I'd give it a go as he gave me free samples, and it has never broken me out. It is wonderful. My skin feels so smooth and it is super moisturising. A little bit also goes a long way. I have used it alongside the QV gentle cleanser. The QV range has helped to save my skin along with doxy and benzac ac gel :)

Attention! this product changed integredents, from great to awful! everytime I use it the first 3 minutes my face burns!!! why? qv why do you change the formula? the previous one was good! but the new formula dispointing me! I don't think it is for sensitive skin anymore!

I just ran out of my first tube and this thing is soooo good. Feels like there's nothing on my skin. I use it after my face wash and mainly before bed. I use ALOt of it cuz I like my skin to be moisturized before bed and when I wake up honestly there's no oil going on. Not to mention I have an oily T-zone. Will repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Absolutely love this cream. It is so moisturising, leaves a pretty subtle glow and it has SPF. The only downside is that it really clogs my pores as it is heavy and so I am forever finding new pimples pop up. If it didn't break me out, this would be perfect.

UPDATE:
After a couple months use of this product, I have found that I no longer break out. It also makes an amazing base for foundation, making it glide on perfectly. Love!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is such a great product. It is a hydrating moisturiser, not oily, not too light either. It is unscented and just feels clean and good on your skin. The best thing about it is that it provides you with SPF30, but with absolutely none of the "sunscreen" smell or slick. I don't know how QV have done it! I wear it both alone and under makeup, and it works wonderfully both ways. I love leaving the house feeling like I am protected from the sun, without smelling like I am going for a day at the beach. HG product for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best SPF I've used. Its recommended by my dermatologist because everything she gave me was breaking me out.

This is fragrance free and provides abit of moisture. Its perfect for anyone on retinoids/benzoyl peroxide/drying acne treatments. Its SPF 30 which is great and spreads easily, very serum like consistency. Might leave a slight shine but nothing blotting sheets can't fix.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

I bought this after searching for a good sunscreen on MUA. My skin has suddenly become sensitised (I think it is due to trying all kinds of anti ageing products). Many of the products I had been using flared up skin rashes - side of my lips, eyes, etc. Some of these are products I had been using for years. I know this because I went cold turkey and slowly introduced one product at a time.

Both this daytime moistuiriser and the nighttime one have done a fabulous job in keeping my dry skin moistuirised and looking healthy again. As mentioned by other reviewers no white cast which is so important to people like me with darker skin.

I am very happy that I got into this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to use Olay Complete Total Effects SPF 30, but on moving to Australia have switched to this and have been using it for three or four years now. It's simple, effective, fragrance free and doesn't include a lot of unnecessary ingredients. There is no white cast to it and it protects from UV radiation and moisturizes, exactly what I want in a daily sunscreen/moisturizer. Have repurchased this countless times now and I usually have a backup.

Edit: Something in the reformulation made my face sting. Not buying this any more and am searching for a good replacement

Finally found a facial sunscreen that works for me! It works well under makeup (I use a silicon based primer) and it doesn't ball up. On days I can't be bothered with makeup I just slap some of this on my face and it blends in easily. It can get a little oily on my combination skin so I sometimes apply some powder over it.

[Edit 5/9/2016: I've found that I much prefer the Biore UV Skin Milk for under my makeup as it isn't so oily.]

FINALLY! The amount of facial moisturisers I've gone through (and money I've wasted!) trying to find one that works for me. I used to think moisturiser was moisturiser but clearly that's not the case. 99% of those that I have tried have used chemical sunscreens that have broken me out TERRIBLY - even brands like palmers. I was literally scared to try this because of past experiences. What a relief to find that it doesn't harm my skin.

I need a non-greasy moisturiser that has a good level of spf protection and sinks nicely into my skin. This just bloody does what it says it'll do unlike every other cream out there, I'm so relieved to have found it.

I have pretty oily skin but I powder once or twice during the day and I'm good to go :) It doesn't add significantly to how shiny I get - I'm going to get shiny regardless.

Anyways - this stuff is cheap, effective, and good for your skin. LOVE!