Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

3.8

Active ingredients: Octyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) and Methyl Anthranilate. Other ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-40 Castor Oil (and) POE-20, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Ceryl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Kalaya Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

just enough coverage for me, feels light on my face and makes my skin look flawless, I've been using it for a few years and see no reason to change.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nah...I did not care for it. It is just okay. It is very light with MINIMUM COVERAGE tinted moisturizer. Nothing special about.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Laura Mercier's TM does look very natural. It doesn't fully cancel out your imperfections, but it evens out and blurs your skin so you like like you, only better. If it didn't break me out, I'd definitely repurchase.

Hands down the best tinted moisturizer i tried so far! Very natural looking on face, not setting in pores or fine lines, colour is also perfect (I use shade nude)
Blends well after moisturizer with spf, no strech marks, i usually apply some extra foundation to my chin and forehead afterwards, since i have some discoloration there- it works very well with other products. Has a slight cooling effect when applied, very pleasent to use.
Only downside is the price.

So, I'm an NC15 (probably a little lighter than this) but that's what the MAC counter matched me as. I had the color "porcelain" for a while, but realized it was too orangey on me, so the girls at Sephora said I match perfectly to her newer color "Cameo", which is like a really pale pink. It's perfect! No organey-ness at all.

Quite a few people rave about how the product looks on their skin, but don't mention how the moisturizing effect benefits the skin when you take it off. My skin texture has improved drastically! When I remove this at night, my skin is like a baby's bum. It's so soft!

I removed one lippie because I wish that this was SPF 30:(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's rare that I repurchase a foundation/base item, because I don't go through them that quickly and I'm always curious to try something else by the time I've used a whole bottle up. However, this is one item I have (and will continue to) repurchase.

I really love how easy this is to apply. I don't even both with a brush or sponge, I just warm between my fingers and apply like that. For a tinted moisturizer I find this gives a decent light coverage, and a very natural finish. It's not overly dewy, so I often like to use something like Mac Strobe Cream or the Glam Glow Glowstarter underneath. However, I think this lack of dewiness is a good thing because it makes for a more versatile product - and if I want to keep the satin finish one some days, I can. Oilier skin-types would probably prefer the oil-free version, as the regular formulation doesn't do anything to control shine.

It doesn't wear quite as long as a foundation, but I still find it holds up nicely during the day. It does need to be re-powdered on the forehead (which is the area where I get shine) after about 4-5 hours of wear.

The packaging is great, very light and the opening dispenses a nice amount of product without ever leaking in my makeup drawer. I also take this travelling a fair bit, and haven't run into any issues with it leaking.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this product. Will absolutely repurchase in the future.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a lovely natural looking tm. My tube lasted forever and gives me a very natural but perfected look. I'm combo skinned but generally my face is very well behaved, after a few hours I get oily when wearing this but it's not too bad, just kind of glowy looking oily if that makes sense. I'd probably repurchase but I wish the lightest shade was actually lighter and less yellow, for better shade match, coverage and performance I prefer burts bees bb cream....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in nude, sand, blush, bisque and now porcelain. I am NC20. The porcelain is my current color but as you can tell I have a color for every season. Some of these colors are really dark and not fit for my skintone but for some reason or another I held onto them.

To say I love this product is an understatement. For my mature skin this is a great product. It offers that perfect balance of diffusing but not cake face. I still need a concealer but that's ok.

Bisque is probably my summer color and blush works ok if I get some color and want a bronzey look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Holy grail of tinted moisturizers. I love the way this feels, and it looks so incredibly natural. The lightest shade is okay for super fair girls as well. The one bad thing about this is that it clogs my pores and makes me break out if I wear it 5-6 days in a row. I've tried the oil-free version, and that seems to solve that problem, but the lightest shade of that version is darker than the lightest shade for this one, so I just try to space out my usage of this one the best I can. Highly recommend. Expensive but worth it.

I don't know why this thing gets such mixed reviews. I went through 2 sample tubes of this before I finally convinced myself to buy the full sized version. I LOVE this. I am usually a full coverage kind of girl, but after years of using Bare Minerals for my every day makeup, my skin started rejecting it, and it started balling up in places on my face. It also barely lasted a few hours, even with primer and setting spray. So gross. So, I was on the hunt for a nice, every day foundation that was light to medium coverage, and that my skin actually liked. I found this, and haven't looked back. I know this is a tinted moisturizer, but I treat it like a foundation, so I apply it like this: 1. Regular moisturizer (Clinique Moisture Surge), 2. Primer (Benefit Porefessional or Cover Girl Outlast) 3. LM Tinted Moisturizer 4. Concealer (Whatever you like, but I use Tarte Shape Tape), 5. Concealer setting powder, 6. Translucent Powder (I use Make Up Forever HD Powder, but lots of people use the LM Translucent powder), 7. Setting Spray. Using this method, I have found this moisturizer to be AMAZING. It makes my skin look seriously flawless, it doesn't feel gross or cling to any dry patches, it lasts a pretty long time considering what kind of product it is, and it's good to my skin. I love it. It makes me look seriously perfect every time I wear it. I think if you're expecting this to be a regular foundation coverage, you'll be disappointed, but if you go into it knowing that it's a sheer to medium coverage, you'll love it.