3.8

Shop Now

Reviews

from

a day ago

Beautiful for natural no makeup days. It’s expensive but I’ve not found anything that works as well. I layer it over moisturiser and sunscreen, wouldn’t trust the spf 20 on its own. It lasts all day and looks natural

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3.0

11 days ago

My Shade: 0W1 Pearl Other Shade Matches For Me: MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15), Smashbox Studio Skin (1.1), Nars Sheer Glow (Deauville) My endless search for ‘perfect skin’ continues, and I was excited to try out the Laura Mercier TM as it has such a great reputation. I found a good colour match, but I did find when searching in store that the undertones seem to be quite strong. Luckily the product is sheer enough that I believe most people will be able to find a match. I like to apply this product with my fingers, though a dense brush works well also. It applies sheer and works well at evening up the skin tone, but it isn’t going to build up and give any real coverage to problem areas. Definitely a product for people who already have near-perfect skin in my honest opinion! It wears well and didn’t break up or get overly shiny on my combo skin. Other products (blush, highlight etc) layer well over it. Overall, it is a nice product. The downside is that it does have a high price point and you could find something just as good (or better) for a lower price.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 months ago

With this unpredictable Mid-Atlantic weather you never know if it will be 91 degrees at 9am and 72 at 4pm. With that being said I use my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer all day everyday year round. It is the perfect coverage for a low maintenance but polished look. Just retouch periodically throughout the day with powder and you are all set.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

9 months ago

Unremarkable tinted daycream for me. I like to use this for no make up days or when I'm on the run and need something to save time on my morning routine. What I like: good color match (I believe I have Sand for my NC35 skin), not streaky, light but buildable coverage, nice moisturized feel all day. What I dislike: make my oily t zone even more oily (I really need to fix it with powder), expensive for the (average) performance. I will be finishing what I have because it's expensive and I don't hate it, but won't be repurchasing when I run out.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I decided to join the band wagon on this and purchased this along with the radiance primer in bronze. The color that I bought was caramel ( previously I used Nars Sheer Glow - Cadiz, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation - cool golden). I love the coverage that this gives, light enough where I don't feel it but enough that my skin tone is unified. I tend to get a solid 8 hours from it , I have combination skin and will do a quick powder touch up on my nose late afternoon. I think for summer if I repurchase I will get the color Tan as this may be too light. I'm a product junkie and there are a few products that I would like to test but have no issues coming back to this.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

a year ago

Well like others have stated, I was amazed to find the most perfect match for my skin. Looked beautiful on but within hours of putting this on, 5....yes FIVE, cystic pimples. Never has this happened to me in such a short amount of time wearing a foundation or TM.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have been using this product for ages! I keep trying other brands, but this is hands down the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used. 10 years of trying different tinted moisturizers and I still can’t find one that is better than this one.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I chose “no” for if I would buy it again because I’m not sure I would. It’s decent enough that I wear it almost every day. It’s light coverage and it does give the skin a good tint. I’m not a super huge fan because of 1. It doesn’t last very long and I apply probably 6 costs of it a day. 2. Because of this I run out quickly. 3. It’s expensive for something that does not a whole lot. And 4. It’s greasy. I get those little comodones that are super tiny and pop extremely easy and go away within seconds when I wear this stuff but I don’t fuss too much about that, all make up causes me to break out and this is the mildest one. It’s a pretty good tinted moisturizer if you were looking for a little tint and fresh looking skin for a bit for sure but don’t expect it to amaze you I guess is what I’m saying.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I have a deluxe sample of this in Nude, and wore it (as well as samples of the Oil-free version) on and off for a few years. Finally decided to buy the full size but I got shade-matched to Blush instead (1 shade lighter than Nude) at the Laura Mercier counter in NM. Blush really is a perfect match for my NC30 skin, but this is so sheer that I could also get away with Nude. I have fairly oily skin, but this one works for me better than the Oil-Free version. Keeps me shine-free for at least 4 hours (I will update this as the day progresses). It gives my face a much smoother, more even look without screaming "I'm wearing makeup!" The way I use this is: I do my regular morning Korean skincare routine of wash + tone + essence then I use this TM instead of my usual moisturiser + sunscreen.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

Unremarkable tinted moisturizer. It has a very chemically scent to it that lingers and forms an almost tacky film on the skin rather than drying down. It's semi-matte on my skin and evened out very little. My skin isn't perfect but I don't have glaring breakouts, and I didn't expect coverage. It was hard to blend, which is odd considering it's such a liquidy product. But no, once on skin it's almost as if its pigments cling to the skin while the product just slips around and then suddenly becomes sticky. Streaky application with fingers. So then I tried with a brush, it clung to the bristles and felt like I was just moving a wet brush on my face. Beauty blender gave me the same result. Layers poorly with all the other cream products I used (blush, bronzer and concealer). The cherry on top? Next day my face is covered in red blotches and tiny breakouts everywhere, signalling an allergic reaction. HOWEVER this doesn't factor into the review as I believe that skin will react differently to ever product and many will not have a reaction or sensitive skin. The 1 star is soley for how poorly this product preformed and for the price I paid, I expected better.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm