Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

3.8

Active ingredients: Octyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) and Methyl Anthranilate. Other ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-40 Castor Oil (and) POE-20, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Ceryl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Kalaya Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

if you looking for a sheer coverage. Then, stop Looking and get it. I really do love it. Moisturizing/sheer/lightweight....and expensive 😉

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product was a huge disappointment for me. Someone at Sephora recommended it for me and it turns out it didn't suit my skin-type at all. I have a lot of imperfections on my skin and was told that if I used a concealer under it would be perfect, and also gentle, on my skin. Turns out it wasn't perfect at all. My skin still looked bad and the imperfections were very visible. The product also made my skin look very oily and weird. It didn't last throughout the day either, I could almost feel it coming off my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I just don't see the point of this. It would really only look nice on someone who has very minor skin imperfections and has normal skin-type.

it gave very sheer coverage which is to be expected I suppose, as a tinted moisturier. But also the finish was just not great. It looked very oily on initial application and even though my skin isn't particularly oily, I became a greaseball in a matter of 2 hours.

I absolutely love this product! The coverage is very lightweight and natural and gives me a matte finish! This is really good value! I have combination skin and it does not make me oily on the T-zone but at the same time gives me moisture on my dry cheeks! I have Light to medium shade with neutral undertones and this blends so well with my skin tone! You can't even tell I have anything on! The best part is I don't have to put so much product on my face because this acts as sunscreen and moisturiser. Good for people who are lazy or just don't have the time to put on make up. :)

just enough coverage for me, feels light on my face and makes my skin look flawless, I've been using it for a few years and see no reason to change.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nah...I did not care for it. It is just okay. It is very light with MINIMUM COVERAGE tinted moisturizer. Nothing special about.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Laura Mercier's TM does look very natural. It doesn't fully cancel out your imperfections, but it evens out and blurs your skin so you like like you, only better. If it didn't break me out, I'd definitely repurchase.

Hands down the best tinted moisturizer i tried so far! Very natural looking on face, not setting in pores or fine lines, colour is also perfect (I use shade nude)
Blends well after moisturizer with spf, no strech marks, i usually apply some extra foundation to my chin and forehead afterwards, since i have some discoloration there- it works very well with other products. Has a slight cooling effect when applied, very pleasent to use.
Only downside is the price.

So, I'm an NC15 (probably a little lighter than this) but that's what the MAC counter matched me as. I had the color "porcelain" for a while, but realized it was too orangey on me, so the girls at Sephora said I match perfectly to her newer color "Cameo", which is like a really pale pink. It's perfect! No organey-ness at all.

Quite a few people rave about how the product looks on their skin, but don't mention how the moisturizing effect benefits the skin when you take it off. My skin texture has improved drastically! When I remove this at night, my skin is like a baby's bum. It's so soft!

I removed one lippie because I wish that this was SPF 30:(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's rare that I repurchase a foundation/base item, because I don't go through them that quickly and I'm always curious to try something else by the time I've used a whole bottle up. However, this is one item I have (and will continue to) repurchase.

I really love how easy this is to apply. I don't even both with a brush or sponge, I just warm between my fingers and apply like that. For a tinted moisturizer I find this gives a decent light coverage, and a very natural finish. It's not overly dewy, so I often like to use something like Mac Strobe Cream or the Glam Glow Glowstarter underneath. However, I think this lack of dewiness is a good thing because it makes for a more versatile product - and if I want to keep the satin finish one some days, I can. Oilier skin-types would probably prefer the oil-free version, as the regular formulation doesn't do anything to control shine.

It doesn't wear quite as long as a foundation, but I still find it holds up nicely during the day. It does need to be re-powdered on the forehead (which is the area where I get shine) after about 4-5 hours of wear.

The packaging is great, very light and the opening dispenses a nice amount of product without ever leaking in my makeup drawer. I also take this travelling a fair bit, and haven't run into any issues with it leaking.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this product. Will absolutely repurchase in the future.