Summer's Eve - Feminine Deodorant Spray

Summer's Eve - Feminine Deodorant Spray

4.3

I used this for the 1st time a few days ago and I liked it.
I've since purchased Island Splash, Baby Powder and Ultra. It did not cause any irritation when directly sprayed on my skin. Of the 3 scents I would suggest Ultra as it's the one that is less noticeable, actually it's NOT noticeable at all, they all smell nice but the other two left an obvious scent..not a bad scent, but a scent that lingers and I'd rather just smell like nothing at all than baby powder or flowery island splash .

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Summer's Eve Deodorant Spray is a feminine deodorant I use pretty often when I want to mas the smell of periods (blood & body fluids). I know it's for when you get sweaty down there, but it works good for when I can't stop what I'm doing right that minute & just need to freshen up. I use the scent Ultra, which is also the extra strength version, for those of you interested. I chose that one because it's not heavily scented & it's the most discreet of them all. I'll admit that I do sweat, but that doesn't mean I want my crotch to smell like I obviously sprayed something on it. We all have our secrets… mine is that I don't want my vagina smelling like Tropical Rain, Island Splash, or Baby Powder so my fiancé or anyone else close to me can notice.

Anyway, this has baking soda in it & that actually neutralizes odors, keeping my smelling clean for a long time. I do spray this both on myself & onto pads. If it's hot & I'm worried about swearing, I spray it on myself & on my panties. This didn't irritate me, irritate my skin, itch, burn, etc. I recommend this for women who sweat or want to feel good in knowing they smell fresh & clean.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/30/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this product. Helps a lot during my menstrual times, long days at work, and any time I need a pick me up. I have one I keep in my purse and one that I just leave in the locker at work. I bought Island Splash and Ultra. Island Splash has a dtronge

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This deodorant spray is awesome! I have this in the scent of island splash and I love how this keeps me feeling (and smelling) fresh. I love to spray on after my showers and even my boyfriend commented how good I smell. I will continue to buy this!

My concern was breasts. I'm very large breasted and let's be real, boob sweat is a problem and not at all attractive. Baby powder didn't work, deodorant didn't work and all the diff talcum powders didn't work. It wasn't even a smell issue, I would get a rash at times from the sweat and my bra rubbing. NOT fun. I tried everything and it works the best of anything I've found. I will also use it in the crotch of the pants I'm wearing bc I have a sit down job in fancy leather chairs that aren't flattering to the feminine areas when sitting for long periods. I def recommend this product!!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this deodorant spray! Whoever though of this is a hero! I wear a lot of tight pants and my inside of my thighs near that " spot" tend to get sweaty. Nothing too bad but this keeps that inner part of ur thighs completely dry. Not to mention that the"Ultra" scented one smells amazing and fresh! I'm addicted to the smell. This is for more then ur lady parts and "odor" if u wear tight clothes and just want to keep your ur upper inner thighs dry this is for you!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do not use this all the time and I don't spray this directly on my private area as I am very sensitive. However, it comes in handy when it gets humid and hot or after a workout. I spray this on my underwear or inside my jeans or pants and it gives me a sense of freshness. I have the scent in "Island Breeze." It is very strong and concentrated so use caution when applying. This is sometimes a bit cheaper to buy at Walmart. The can appears small but you don't need to use much. For occasional use, I would recommend this. There are different scents to try if you don't care for the Island Breeze scent.

on 6/16/2013 10:50:00 PM

I'm kind of on the fence with this product, so I will just list the pros and cons.

Pros: It works really well. I perspire a lot in the pubic area (can soak through a pair of underwear on a hot day). This deodorant has silica in it and it seems to significantly reduce perspiration and makes the area feel fresh. Props to Summer's Eve for naming their products in a dignified manner; you would never ever get me to buy something with the name Vagisil.

Cons: I bought the Island Splash scent and it's very strong. I can still smell it even fully clothed; I would prefer something that I can't detect beyond my undies. The Island scent reminds me of the old smell of pink Neet hair remover which is really offputting; I do plan on trying other scents to see if I can find something that works for me.
Update: I purchased the Ultra scent and it's perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. I'm now on my third can of Ultra.

Big warning: Do not spray this directly on your genital/rectal area. I kind of went overboard and ended up with severe rectal irritation which has never happened to me before. Now I just spray it on the front of the pubic area.

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE this feminine deodorant. I use it sometimes after I get out of the shower those long days that I want to feel fresh all day long without having to worry about washing my private parts.

It's great if you want to feel confident on a special occasion with your partner or just fresh and clean. They smell really good, my favorite scent is the one called Ultra, it doesn't have a distinctive smell, it just smells like clean. I do't really like to have tropical smells down there, but if you do, they have those options too.

Either way you prefer it .. it's a GREAT product that I buy as much as my underarm deodorant. A must have for girls !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this as an all-purpose body and clothing spray to keep me feeling (and smelling!) fresh and lovely- especially on hot and humid days. The Island Splash scent smells like a soft and powdery mix of fruit and flowers. I think that this works better, lasts longer, and smells better (and is cheaper) than most scented body sprays- and you do not necessarily have to use this as a ladyparts deodorant. I spray this on the armpits of shirts, crotch of jeans, panties, on feet and socks, even directly on my body sometimes. Actually, the one place I don't spray it on is my private areas- that area, I think, is just too sensitive for something this scented. This is a good product to have on hand to keep your body and clothes smelling lightly and freshly scented during a hot summer. It's softer and longer lasting than perfumes and body sprays. It's very subtle- you'll just smell fresh, not doused in scent.