Jordana Eyeshadow -- Mint

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color was far too bright for my liking.

I did like the silky texture. This is also very affordable for only 1 dollar!
If you have a cooler skin tone this is probably going to work better for you.

on 3/26/2009 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You don't have to be cool-toned to be able to wear it. Mint is gorgeous for me as an eyeliner! I use a bronze eyeshadow all over my lid, then I take my liner brush (MAC 212 works well) and press Mint onto my upper lashline. Makes my brown eyes look yummy!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for something MAC Brill-ish in color and I thought this might work. It's different, but similar in what I was going for. For a dollar this shadow isn't bad. I love that it is easily depotted and that it has a good soft texture. This color is a little on the chaulky side if applied straight from the pan. It needs to be used, or with a Vaseline base (but has a tendency to crease that way unlike a lot of my shadows), or just with a good somewhat tacky perhaps, base in general. Then the color really shows up and is gorgeous, a blue green with golden shimmer. Not as smoky as I would have hoped though.

on 7/30/2007 8:21:00 PM

Not my usual pick of colors but ever since MUA I've been picking up these at random. The color suits the name, it's a minty blue/green. Texture is as expected from these wonderful yet dirt cheap shadows so I had nothing to lose for $1. This is a good color to contrast with darker blues or to play around with layering for dimensions! It can be quite sheer as an icey blue or layered more for a minty look. Cool toned.

Best thing about Jordana shadows are the quality + price, and they're easy to depot to fit into an empty quard or palette. I've dropped one of these recently onto the floor and it didn't even shatter.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mint is a pretty light blue-green on my LLL complexion. Great Jordana pigmentation, texture, and long-lasting staying power. A very ethereal color but also can be a springy-summery look! Pairs well with peaches, deeper greens, lighter and darker blues, and bronzes. Lovely!

This shadow is such a pretty color. I bought it because I wanted a lighter green for spring. It's a really awesome color, but when I bought it it was broken in the pot, so be careful with them!

on 1/17/2005 11:16:00 AM

I liked the silky texture and cheapness (.99!) but this color was way too cool/bright for me. It's not a big deal, since it's so cheap (though I bought it at CVS and am going to return it to reduce makeup clutter). Probably would work better for cooler-toned people.