Origins All or Nothing Pressed Powder

3.5

on 6/24/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow, I had to come here after I saw that it was $25! I cannot believe that it's that expensive. I wonder if they raised the price. I bought this about 3 years ago. I've actually bought this twice so that means I've spent $50 on translucent pressed powder. Yeah, I really cannot believe I'd spend that much. Anyway, this is a great pressed powder which is why I probably bought this again without batting an eye to the price. It blends perfectly and is great for sucking up the oilies. Not sure if I'd repurchase for the 3rd time as there are probably better pressed powder for cheaper. Really love the compact it comes in, very durable and chic!

on 7/11/2007 4:01:00 PM

This powder is SO sheer that it doesn't even provide the teensiest bit of coverage for my PPP skin. Wow, that is sheer. It does, however, get rid of shine. But its temporary, and I have to reapply multiple times during the day. But this no coverage thing just doesn't work for me. Plus, the compact is pretty ugly. At $23, forget it - I'm glad I got it on sale!