no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This has been a "must have" for years. I use it over whatever else I have chosen because 1. it's the best air brush finish on the market and 2. it is an amazing pore minimizer. All and Nothing does this without weight or adding color. This is not a product with coverage. This is a product that finishes your face beautifully and sets your look. Everything about this product says "clean and light." My sister and my daughters swear by it as well. I never want to be without it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

wow. it controls oil amazingly, i usually have to touch up every hour or less but this keeps me shine free for at least two hours, maybe more. the thing i look for in powders is lightweight, controls oil, and pressed. this is perfect. i switched to this from lancome transulence because it did not control oil for more than an hour and it costs $29, while this is just a BIT cheaper at $25. i apply this with my too faced powder poof brush and over makeup forever matt velvet foundation. perfect! i will repurchase whenever i run out. this is my first origins purchase so im interested in trying out more makeup and skincare. :) i love that this brand is ALL natural with no parabens!

About reviewer (187 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

8 years ago

I love this Powder, It is the best I have ever used. It is light and yet covers amazingly. The only thing I do not like is that it lasts 2 months for 25 bucks is kinda steep. But then again, I love it. This is my HG powder. I would suggest anyone to try this.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I've repurchased this a million times. Absolutely perfect powder for me. It feels light, the color always adjusts beautifully (gives warmth when I'm pasty and cooler tones when I'm tan or red) has NEVER broken me out. You can apply it repeatedly without getting cakey and makeupy. It just gives your skin this smooth, healthy, non shiny glow. The best thing out there for sensitive reactive skin if you ask me.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

Wow, I had to come here after I saw that it was $25! I cannot believe that it's that expensive. I wonder if they raised the price. I bought this about 3 years ago. I've actually bought this twice so that means I've spent $50 on translucent pressed powder. Yeah, I really cannot believe I'd spend that much. Anyway, this is a great pressed powder which is why I probably bought this again without batting an eye to the price. It blends perfectly and is great for sucking up the oilies. Not sure if I'd repurchase for the 3rd time as there are probably better pressed powder for cheaper. Really love the compact it comes in, very durable and chic!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

Best powder on the market- ive tried 'em all. Doesn't cake or settle into pores. I can add over and over. The color balances out my complexion and softens my skin up. I have acne scarring and this makes it dissapear. Most importantly it does not break me out or itch. LOVE!!!!!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

This was my HG face powder for a really long time. I first purchased it about four years ago. I remember trying it on at Origins and loving how light it was and and being really enamored with how well it covered up shine. I had a bad experience using Studio Fix from MAC which was too irritating and pore clogging to my sensitive skin. This was everything I needed and wanted in a compact. The color matched my skin tone very well and I always looked natural in it. It looked great worn on it's own or to set foundation. Unfortunately, I lost it while I was living somewhere where there wasn't an Origins. Woe is me. I ended up having to replace it with a pressed powder from NARS that I don't quite like as much. When I finish that, I will absolutely be returning to this. It's the only powder I've ever used that has been able to keep my skin looking matte for more than four hours at a time. Re-application was minimal and I really like the packaging. It's sleek and uncomplicated. Great product!

About reviewer (406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

This is a pretty standard pressed powder but it's my HG and I'll repurchase over and over because it's one of the only pressed powders that I know of that does not contain Talc, which breaks me out horribly. I love this stuff.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I love using powder on top of other foundations for that mattifying effect. While it is supposed to match all skin tones, I feel like it does look slightly ashy on my tan complexion if I apply too much. Nonetheless, it works well for my combination skin. I'm not sure if it would stop oil on really oily skin though.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

I was looking for a pressed powder to remove shine, not cake or add color. This one was great. No caking and no overt color added. I like that the compact is round and easy to open, though not ornate. The mirror is good too. No complaints really.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

SkinOily