NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2011 12:37:00 AM

Eh, I wasn't really impressed with this product. It didn't moisturise, and the colour would just cling to any dry bits on my lips and look horrible. The only way I could wear this was on top of another lip balm. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a "lip care", I may as well just lightly use a lip gloss or lipstick for the same results.

on 3/14/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

No, it isn't moisturizing on its own, but it looks really nice overtop of a red lip. It evens out the colour. I like to dab some Mac lustre lipstick on the center of my lip, not too much, spread it out and put this overtop and blend them. It is more red than just the lipgloss but more subtle and even than straight on lipstick. I always found straight lipstick too dramatic, and this is a nice way to make it just the right colour.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Has a slight sheer reddish tone
Does moisturize the lips but not long-lasting.
Love the scent and taste though

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This lip balm is so great! It was only $1.70 plus tax in my local pharmacy so I decided to try it out and I loved it! The smell is really sweet; like strawberries. It also gives a slight shiny red tint to your lips which is so adorable. It's super inexpensive and it also gives off some moisture as well! I definitely recommend this to people who don't like to waste alot of money on lip products who also want some moisture to their lips. This is perfect for those people!

on 7/16/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS, ITS SOOO GOOD!

Its a good moisturiser and can give you a nice red tint to your lips, but if you apply to much it can make your lips too red.

But I love the smell, and overall I would recommend it to anyone.

THis is smooth, soft taste great and looks incredible!! What more could you ask for in a tinted lip balm?!?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow! This comes out so pigmented, but it is definitely a balm, and not a gloss. I love this strawberry shade, the soft but pigmented colour that comes out. I put it on as soon as I moisturise in the morning to ensure my lips are soft, and supple for the day ahead. I wish I could find more, but I think there are only 2 others at the chemist nearby, but definitely a bargain at $4AUD and better imo than the Cocoa Butter balm.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my fave lipbalms, I alternate between this and mentholatum honey lemongrass (which has nearly run out!).
It's got a gorgeous strawberry scent which makes me want to eat it. It keeps my lips moisturized for ages and my lips feel oh so soft.
Its gives a gorgeous natural reddish tint to your lips and makes them look hydrated and smooth. Nothing bad to say.
It's cheap too! S$3.60!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE pretty much everything about this <3 The smell, the light red tint, the moisturizing ability, pretty much everything~

I used to hate nivea line so much.
But I was wrong girls,
In the beginning,I saw almost 3/4 girls in my class use the same lipbalm,this lip balm.
They got the most gorgeous lip colour ever,then I got jealous.

I have slightly dark lip (only the upper lip)

And when I apply this,I have a silky with gorgeous colour lip ever!

My HG lip balm ever! I just can't go without this!!!

Popular Lip Treatments