Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

on 4/20/2005 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love Nivea lip balms especially this mostly because of the slight red tint it leaves. Really helps with dry lips. If you have serious dry or chapped lips I suggest you use the medicated version.

The strawberry scent is good, not overpowering. Different type of strawberry scent compared to Born Lippy or Dessert. continued >>

on 4/1/2006 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Much better than the Rose and Cherry. This moisturizes fairly well, leaves a glossy pink color and smells sweet. I also like the "lipstick" style packaging. Definite repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i've tried a few nivea lip cares before, the original blue one, the green healing and repair one, and finally this in strawberry. the original was waxy, the healing one dried out my lips. the strawberry wasn't bad - it gave a sheer wash of colour, made my lips and face look more alive. i wish it was more moisturizing though. this woudl be good for someone who has normal lips (ie not dry or flaky) and would like a little colour and moisturizer. definitely not sufficiently moisturizing for dry, chapped lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Got this on sale for $1.99 and I cannot say how pleased I am with this product! I have over 15 different lip balms and glosses, and I can honestly say this is the best one I've tried. My most recent purchase was "Say Yes to Carrots" in mint and I thought it was great, but this Nivea strawberry balm makes my lips very soft and adds a bit of colour as well. Definitely would recommend! :)

on 8/20/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the moisturization does not stays on long...
it does give sheer colour that look sweet, but after a while my lips become dry...
too greasy to be wear with lipstick.
Much prefer the repair and protection one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that the smell of this lip balm is just AMAZING. It's not your typical overly-artificial scent. It legit smells like strawberries.
And bonus: This isn't a lip balm that is supposed to be tinted but comes out clear. This lip balm is nicely pigmented- it comes off semi-sheer, a reddish-pinkish colour that I LOVE.
Also: It's actually moisturizing! All three things I want in a lip balm are there. And so: I will most definitely be repurchasing.

on 3/6/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was this product loyal customer for 4 years and till date it's still my fav. However I found a better one so I don't think I'm going back but still this product deserve a nice review from me.
It's not dirt cheap, nor expensive. average price for a lip blam with little color. When I have chap lips, put this one will make the lip soft instantly, then it will peel to reveal the new skin. I don't know how they do this, but I'm half happy and half scare for such powerful power lol.
It's very easy to goes off, so you have to remember to put it back on after drink or eating or washing your face. It indeed does a good job in keep your lips moist and soft and glossy.