Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

3.7

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

on 9/26/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I started using this about 2 months ago, about 6 peels now. Start around 30seconds now upto 5mins. So far face never peeled or any burns. I do see clearer skin but not much help to brown spots or skin discolouration.
UPDATE*** after using this for 3 months
I did not see much difference except skin getting softer. I stopped using it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this is surprisingly effective! I was unsure when ordering, but I've been pleased with the results. I started out doing a peel every week, now I sometimes lag to every other week. But my skin looks so much smoother and more even toned when I do this. It helps with clogged pores, rough skin texture, fine lines to an extent as well. It is a good value as opposed to having this done at a day spa or the like.

on 3/21/2003 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. After the first week, I freaked. I started getting pimples come up on my cheeks, where I had never had any trouble w/ breakouts before. My pores in that area had just always looked sort of large and a dirty(not quiet like blackheads). I thought, what have I done. So I did some research on the web, and found places that promised this was normal. Gently peeling layers of the skin where deep down dirt is embedded will result in the dirt working out, as a pimple. Be patient, they said, it will get better. I wasn't at all patient, but I stuck it out, like 3-4 days later, the pimples were gone, my skin is the smoothes ever, I have less blackheads, less oiliness, and I have a glow to my skin that I have never seen before. I'm 29, and this is the best my skin has ever looked. I am by the way ,using it with their Glycolic cleanser and moisturizer for oily skin, which I also love. This stuff, for me, has been a miracle. I look like I'm twenty-three again. The bonus is, fine lines around my eyes, faint laugh lines that I had kept my eye on, have faded too!