3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Just finishing my bottle ... It was sitting on my dresser for years and I used it to spray a spider that was in my room but I kept smelling something nice and realized it was the perfume so im wearing it now but the bottle is almost empty.. I prefer inspiration to this but I think it has been discontinued and I havent owned a bottle of that in years...

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

5 years ago

This is an earthy sporty perfume in my opinion. I wear this to the gym or just for casual days. it's quite nice with blue jeans, t-shirt, sandals, and sunglasses! It's very spicy on first spray and that's the best part in my opinion, I guess it's the carrot oil, but it smells like grapefruit, peonies, and pepper to me. I like how it's a bit girly and sweet, but not too sugary or powdery at all, and it does smell pink! It fades into a semi spicy/sweet musky floral. I won't re-buy because I'm not keen on having to re-spray throughout the day. And the lasting power isn't very good IMO, but it's great to keep in my bag for after a workout. Also it reminds me of a lighter version of Hot Couture and a less sweet version of Lancome's Miracle...

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I am on my third bottle of this. What usually happens is that I finish a bottle, am bored of it, and a few years pass before I get my next bottle. But, obviously I keep coming back to it. :-) It's easy to dismiss a fruity-pink-girly perfume when there are soooo many on the market, but honestly this is one of the very best I've tried. It reminds me vaguely of an orange creamsicle and it has this fizzy, effervescent quality to it that is DARN addictive, y'all. It's not complicated, it just smells GOOD. The lasting power is also tops. I don't see this much in stores anymore--I buy it online now--which makes me think it is not long for this world. I wish they would relaunch this with a new advertising campaign but that seems very unlikely. Sniff. I'll keep enjoying this as long as I can find bottles of it online! EDIT: I see lots of reviewers complaining about lasting power. You have to spray it more than once or twice. I hit my wrists (2x) behind my ears (2x), neck (1x) and walk through one more spritz for good measure. It not heavy enough to offend after about 1 minute and it last me allllll day.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

1.0
from

5 years ago

This really turns my noes up, just smells so cheap and acidic to me. It's hard to explain but to me it smells like felt tip pen and old flowers OR like the smell of a sports shop; new trainer smell mixed with a floral deodorant. It's not extremely gross, just not what I would expect and not my taste in perfume.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

I won't pretend to be a perfume expert, but I do love Lacoste's Touch of Pink. The scent is a perfect combination of feminine with a touch of flowery, but not overwhelming at all. I wanted a scent that would add to my person without overpowering it. The downside of such a light scent is that like other reviewers have said, it doesn't last as long. However, I will put it on in the morning and still have people telling me I smell good into the day. I personally think the lightness and scent is worth the trade off and I'm trying to repurchase it again because the scent is irreplaceable.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

6 years ago

At first I was into the fragrance a lot that I decided to buy it, however once I tested it on myself it was gone as soon as I sprayed it on. I have to literally spray at least 6-7x in order for people to notice. I have had a few compliments on the fragrance. This is mainly floral with a sweet touch of vanilla and something else which I can't figure out. Overall is a good everyday scent, sporty and very feminine.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

7 years ago

I love this perfume so much I tried switching to other smells but I never feel satisfied or convinced with anything else I try wearing on, I usually go back to this one I have a thing for it I don't know why.. It not very heavy and not very sugary it smells sexy and I think it's just perfect for me. I'm on my third bottle but I'm still trying to look for my best match scent but for now this just does me great.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

One of my favourite scents! Repurchased this about 5 times only problem is it has little staying power :(

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

7 years ago

I love this fragrance. It is a girly and flirty yet sporty type of floral smell which I think is great for girls/women between the ages 13-25. The smell doesn't stay for that long (5-6 hours) but as it fades it the notes slightly change but leaving a subtle floral hint on you. Heart Notes: Jasmine, Violet, Carrot Seed Oil Top Notes: Orange, Cardamom, Coriander Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

This is my second bottle of this perfume, almost the only perfume I can stand. The staying power is not very good but love the smell, very fruity with citrus and just smells like summer. I'm almost done and won't purchase again because I have and eye on Chance Chanel but one of my favorite perfumes.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24