Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.3

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my faves. Probably due to its musky quality. I was very surprised that I liked something promoted by a pop princess, but what can I say I'm A Believer!!

You can find it just about anywhere, love the throwback perfume bottle and it is reasonably priced...give it a try!!!

Con: its strong, a little goes a long way.

LOVE THE DRY DOWN!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this scent more than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Imo, Curious is also a mix of sweet and floral scents but this fragrance is more grown up than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Although I like the scent of Curious, I would not repurchase because they staying power is not long.

This perfume smells so light and pretty! The packaging is also delightful. I am a proud Britney fan (even through the bad times), so I do not have a problem whatsoever wearing this particular perfume. Lasts long, price is reasonable, and my SO loves it, so what more could a girl ask for??

As someone said my bottle of Curious turned yellow and rotted. It was one of my favorite fragrances so you can imagine how surprised I was when discoverd it rotted and smelling just alcohol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing special about it, smells like a $ 5 cologne, although isn't so bad.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The only reason why i said i wouldn't repurchase is beacuse i don't rebuy perfumes.

i love this perfume. really love it =D
when i attached the atomiser, the spray is a lot more gentle than a normal spray, so i tend to spray it into my hair, and it smells great. everybody comments on how good my hair smells when i have it in =)

love it! pretty bottle too :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This smell is awful. Reminds me of Orange Bleach. It's way too overpowering and the smell makes me want to puke. I'm not just saying that either. It really does. This was given to me by a friend and the second I smelled it from the bottle I knew it was no good. I gave it to my younger sister, which I now regret because she uses it like an air freshener. So disgusting. Can't stand it. Would not recommend it. Wish I never encounter it again.

Don't like the smell at all. It makes me headache, but wanna have a beautiful & princess looked bottle in my collection. I use it 'coz lots of my friends like it & use it, so truely hope that continuing using it would make me like it some day, but no, it's impossible. Even though the bottle is gorgeous, but the spray quality is really bad. I have to take about 5 minutes to spray Curious on me. Will not buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Curious!!! It doesn't smell candyish or foody at all, I can't even smell the vanilla on it, and I LOVE candy foody fragrances, however I still like it a lot, it smells sooo good!! It smells floral (I'd say white flowers) with a tiny hint of sweet (maybe the vanilla infused musk?) and VERY young, which I ADORE, that's a must in every fragrance I wear!!! I usually don't like floral fragrances, but I like this one a lot!!! It also isn't strong at all, it's a light scent but yet it's still very noticeable.
I can't make up my mind on which Britney Spears fragrance I like the most, it depends on my mood, but I definitely like Fantasy a lot more, and Midnight Fantasy and In Control too. I just wish there was more sweetness and candy-foodiness in this fragrance cuz sometimes when I wear it I feel like it's not sweet and girly enough for my taste and way too floral, but I still like it a lot. It's not my favorite fragrance at all but I like it a lot and it's fun to wear every now and then when I'm in the mood for it. The bottle and package are beyond GORGEOUS too, I'd say among the prettiest (if not the prettiest) in the perfume world right now (along with Brit's In Control bottle and package too;)), but I'd like it even more if the bottle was baby pink instead of light blue.
The bad things about this fragrance however are that I have my 3.4oz (100ml) atomizer bottle since a little over 2 years ago and I still have 1/3 of it left, and since like a year ago or so it started to smell weird, like if it was going bad, kinda like musty/rotten/old water/water gone bad and wood, and it lost its slight sweetness, and I think it started to turn more yellow than normal, so I refuse to use what's left... I think it really stinks now to the point it's nauseating, don't wanna smell like musty water and like musty wood!!! If I buy another bottle I'll buy the 1oz (30ml) one, because since this isn't my favorite fragrance or HG I use it only every now and then and it probably will go bad before I'm able to finish it. I think it's not good at all that this fragrance goes bad so early (in a year or year and 1/2 or so after purchase), I have other fragrances that I purchased like 4 years ago and still smell perfect, like new.
The other bad thing about this fragrance is that even though the bottle is STUNNING, my atomizer broke (stopped spraying) and doesn't spray, which sucks A LOT (this also happened to my In Control atomizer).
The lasting power however is great, I haven't had any problems with it!!
I just love Britney's fragrances... she's really talented at making perfume, I love her too!!! I can't wait for her to launch another fragrance, she should keep them young and girly (and candy like;))... and her next one should smell like bubblegum!!! (It's my favorite scent and there's no fragrance that smells like it in the market=()

I don't use perfume really but a few years ago I was working in a departmental store promoting this perfume for a temp. job. I fell in love with the perfume basically and its probably one of the VERY FEW perfumes that I like. I love the flowery sweetness of it, how the flowery scent & the vanilla sweetness compliment each other, making it not overly sweet (like Britney's other fragrance "Fantasy" which is sickeningly sweet). I never got round to buying this perfume as it is quite expensive. However, a few days ago, Boots were having a sale on it for only 15 (US$30) for a 100ml bottle with it and that comes with the cute pump as well. I decided to buy it since its cheap and its the only perfume that i have liked anyway. It is really worth the money I think. I was contemplating buying Givenchy's "Very Irresistable" which reminds me a little of this perfume before but a 30ml bottle of that would still cost twice more than how much ive paid for this 100ml today. I have to admit that it is quite embarrassing to be wearing a perfume that has the name "Britney Spears" on it but it is the fragrance that i love and i guess i'll have to leave with it. I might buy it again if its as cheap when im done with this bottle, or else i might get Givenchy's Very Irresistable or something else that's still flowery, sweet & girlie. :-P

Popular Fragrances