Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 25-29

3.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love, love, love this perfume! Not sickeningly sweet, just clean, sexy, and floral. This lasts a good 6 hours on me. I will be stocking up on the gift sets for the holidays. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

This was the first item I ever bought off the internet from Kaufmann's in 2001. It's a nice spring/summer scent still, and it was pretty much the only fragrance I wore from 2001 to 2003. It never smelled weird on me, even after 12+ hours, and I got compliments on it constantly. It also doesn't attract bees, which is a major plus for a spring/summer fragrance! I did have problems with my atomizer not working after the second year, so the packaging was an issue for me. I buy lots of samples from eBay now since I don't wear it all that much.

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

I really really like this fragrance! It's sweet & yummy ^__^ Its my favourite bottle also, love it!

I love love love this fun fragrance. I remember seeing how popular this was amongst Glamour readers which made me curious (ha), so I put some on my arm in the store and kept sniffing it all day-- I totally fell in love. It really smells nice on my skin. It IS very sweet and very strong but I like it that way. A bonus is that the bottle is really pretty and feels very substantial.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i'm on my second bottle, i love this stuff!! it is not my usual type of perfume but it smells clean fresh and bright. i get many compliments on it and think it is professional.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I got this perfume on sale,and I wanted to like this perfume,but after a pretty decent flowery opening,the sickening sweet bubblegum scent starts kicking in,and lingers untill I get sick!It's extremly sweet,but not as heavy and strong as Fantasy.I think only young girls and bubblegum loving ladies will like this scent.After using it twice,I decided to give it away

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shimmer body stick in the blue tube like crazy but the actual perfume in the bottle dries down to a stank 'cologne' type smell. You know that stale cologne smell on men?...That!

Popular Fragrances