Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When this product was new I absolutely loved it. I hadn't really come across many perfumes that I particularly fancied at my age (This being said, this is nice and I do think it's worth the money, but there are several more that are far more amazing than this). But for the affordable price for a nice, lingering fragrance I would recommend you to purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Curious is a breath of fresh air from your typical teenage girl gourmand. It smells very fresh, clean, and shampoo-like to me. I love a good white floral; honestly I've searched for higher end white florals but there's usually something about them I don't like, however, curious is my favorite affordable white floral/vanilla musk. I've loved this perfume since it came out; I remember smelling ads and wanting to buy it. The longevity is pretty decent for a celebriscent. Easy to find and decently priced, you can usually get a good deal online or at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.

A fun scent!! I am not in the target range demographic neither, but this is fruity & clean. I don't really like her or her music but this & Fantasy are super good perfumes!! They do seem a bit overpriced however which keeps me from purchasing this (& other celebutard perfumes) on a regular basis when I can get 7 for $35 at VS!! :)

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing smell. Floral but light and not overpowering. Definitely recommend it.

The packaging is my all-time favorite for any perfume. The bottle is so feminine and pretty. For my first Curious purchase, I bought the little spray pump which looked so cute. It's more for aesthetic purpose (ie looking nice in my room), but for practicality I prefer it without.

The price is good too. I saw this at Wal-Mart or somewhere for $20, which is cheap. When the fragrance first came out years ago I remember splurging $80 or so. Needless to say I was happy when I came across this for cheap.

Con is that the smell doesn't seem to last very long for me....or so I thought. I sprayed this onto my workout clothes before hitting the gym and about an hour or so into my workout, someone complimented me on smelling great. With other perfumes I've used, I can smell it on me hours later, but with this one I can't. Maybe that can be attributed to how light this scent is in comparison to other, stronger scents I've used.

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally finished this bottle, but I wouldn't go and buy another. I like Britney's perfumes in general, but I find with most celebrity fragrances, they all start to smell somewhat similar and are not too distinguishable. Smells sweet, but can be a little cloying if you spray too much. A nice starter fragrance for younger girls. Lasting power is not too great.

I am eclectic in my fragrance tastes and willing to give anything a try, so I ordered a "Best of Britney" sampler just to see if I liked her scents. I am wary of EA Fragrances because of how it destroyed beloved classics like Giorgio, White Shoulders, and Design. And I was wary of anything with Britney's name on it, given that I'm 40 and trying to grow up a bit :^)

But I actually like all three of them (Fantasy, Curious, Believe), and how much more fun could the bottles be? Curious is my least favorite, because it's a bit lacking in personality. It is a pleasant enough white floral bouquet with a touch of pear-- your quintessential fruity-floral-clean scent. It does this very well, but not so distinctively. Rather like a pleasant shampoo. I also find that it disappears on my skin within an hour, whereas Fantasy is an all-day affair.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Powdery fruit and sweet florals. Seems like mostly white flowers and oranges. Dries down super sweet and very childlike. Not my thing.