Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When this product was new I absolutely loved it. I hadn't really come across many perfumes that I particularly fancied at my age (This being said, this is nice and I do think it's worth the money, but there are several more that are far more amazing than this). But for the affordable price for a nice, lingering fragrance I would recommend you to purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Curious is a breath of fresh air from your typical teenage girl gourmand. It smells very fresh, clean, and shampoo-like to me. I love a good white floral; honestly I've searched for higher end white florals but there's usually something about them I don't like, however, curious is my favorite affordable white floral/vanilla musk. I've loved this perfume since it came out; I remember smelling ads and wanting to buy it. The longevity is pretty decent for a celebriscent. Easy to find and decently priced, you can usually get a good deal online or at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing smell. Floral but light and not overpowering. Definitely recommend it.

The packaging is my all-time favorite for any perfume. The bottle is so feminine and pretty. For my first Curious purchase, I bought the little spray pump which looked so cute. It's more for aesthetic purpose (ie looking nice in my room), but for practicality I prefer it without.

The price is good too. I saw this at Wal-Mart or somewhere for $20, which is cheap. When the fragrance first came out years ago I remember splurging $80 or so. Needless to say I was happy when I came across this for cheap.

Con is that the smell doesn't seem to last very long for me....or so I thought. I sprayed this onto my workout clothes before hitting the gym and about an hour or so into my workout, someone complimented me on smelling great. With other perfumes I've used, I can smell it on me hours later, but with this one I can't. Maybe that can be attributed to how light this scent is in comparison to other, stronger scents I've used.

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally finished this bottle, but I wouldn't go and buy another. I like Britney's perfumes in general, but I find with most celebrity fragrances, they all start to smell somewhat similar and are not too distinguishable. Smells sweet, but can be a little cloying if you spray too much. A nice starter fragrance for younger girls. Lasting power is not too great.

I am eclectic in my fragrance tastes and willing to give anything a try, so I ordered a "Best of Britney" sampler just to see if I liked her scents. I am wary of EA Fragrances because of how it destroyed beloved classics like Giorgio, White Shoulders, and Design. And I was wary of anything with Britney's name on it, given that I'm 40 and trying to grow up a bit :^)

But I actually like all three of them (Fantasy, Curious, Believe), and how much more fun could the bottles be? Curious is my least favorite, because it's a bit lacking in personality. It is a pleasant enough white floral bouquet with a touch of pear-- your quintessential fruity-floral-clean scent. It does this very well, but not so distinctively. Rather like a pleasant shampoo. I also find that it disappears on my skin within an hour, whereas Fantasy is an all-day affair.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Powdery fruit and sweet florals. Seems like mostly white flowers and oranges. Dries down super sweet and very childlike. Not my thing.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Watching Gone With The Wind and wanted a southern belle fragrance to wear. The magnolia note in Curious screams 'Southern Belle.' Lovely, soft and uber-feminine scent! Absolutely remarkable sillage and long lasting. Curious is so good that everytime I wear it, I always wonder how much input Ms. Spears had in the making of this scent? It's really lovely and FBW for sure! And the bottle is just so feminine and pretty. Lovely all around.

Popular Fragrances