Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This did not mesh well with my body chemistry. In the end, it smelled like urine on me mixed with florals. I only bought it because a friend of mine swore it smelled awesome. I guess it smelled awesome on her. No worries since it was cheap.

Bought this without ever having sniffed it as there was no tester. It smells like strong, cloyingly sweet synthetic berry hairspray. I love sweet scents but this goes too far. I felt nauseous after spraying it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

I bought the 1oz bottle from Ross today, and MAN am I glad I only paid 13 bucks for it. This smells like overly sweet magnolias and old lady. The bottle is gorgeous with the cute pink charms and the diamond shape, but I just can't stand the headache that comes with this scent. I've heard about the perfume rotting before but it seems mine is still fresh. It looks clear and the bottle is still very blue. Unfortunately, the smell is bad either way. Two thumbs way way down.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This review is actually taking place in the past. 2004-2006. I just never got around to reviewing this stuff.
LEts start with what I did like.
The bottle. I got the bottle with the atomizer because I thought that was awesome, and it was! It was romantic and classy and I loved using it like that. The perfume also smelled really pretty so I basically loved it.
And then time passed.
I got it as a valentine's gift, but by june something horrible happened.
The perfume rotted.
Let me tell you something about rotted perfume. It is disgusting. Absolutely horrendous.
The color turned from clear to yellow, and kind of resembled pee in a pretty blue bottle. I didn't notice until I had sprayed it on, however. Then I noticed the smell. It was like rotting flowers and what I imagine the stomach contents of a girl drink drunk would smell like. Needless to say, I ran to the shower.
I returned it to the store for a bottle of Baby Phat Goddess. the saleswoman looked disgusted by the return and handled it like it were a bomb.
Well, months later, I bought another one. I thought maybe it was just that one bottle. Nope, not even. I was very careful about putting the atomizer in place, having heard that the rotting could be caused by the air that got in the bottle when making the switch. This one rotted even faster. I returned it for a bottle of Vera Wang Princess. This time the saleswoman (a different one) didn't seem even remotely surprised. She took one look at the box I was holding, smiled, and asked me if I would like my money back or an exchange. I am very happy with my BPG and VWP.
Recently, someone gave me a tester of curious in the non atomizer bottle. It still smells fine, but its going a little off-color, so I don't EVER use it. In fact, I'll probably just toss it.
This is proof positive that pretty bottles aren't always good bottles.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Foul. The first note I got was generic household cleaner, and then the florals leapt forth: magnolia, jasmine, and iris in the cheapest imaginable compositions, blending together in their base note of Nyquil. I sprayed it on my wrist before I went to bed, and when I woke up it was still there jeering at me. Like it's namesake, this perfume is loud, unapologetic, and unstoppable.

I sprayed this on myself at Ulta for the first time in years this afternoon. Now I remember why I didn't buy it when it first came out! It's way too strong to my nose. On me, it's a super-strong floral combined with the scent of (dare I say it?) cat pee!

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A long time ago when I was in middle school my bestfriend bought this and I loved the smell and had to have a chessy looking bottle of this hot mess too.At the time my 13-14 year old self loved it.I smelled this not that long ago at the store because I remembered how much I liked it,but now that I know better I can't stand it.It's too sweet smelling and little-girl like.I would never buy it now.It smells too cheap for the price tag.The $1.00 knock off sprays smell better than this

Popular Fragrances