Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was in Macy's and happened to go by this product, I saw that it was advertised by Britney Spears so I figured it would be garbage. After I smelled it, I decided to buy it because surprisingly, it smells really good. It has a really unique smell too. I'll definitely be buying the products that go along with this in the future.

I love this fragrance. Reading the description, I thought it would smell bad, and too "mature" for my tastes, but I really love it! It's fresh, but still really sexy. The bottle is adorable, which is an added plus. The staying power is good, and the fragrance stays true. I definitely recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this fragrance was nice and pretty but...the musky powdery drydown i did not like...maybe its my chemistry. i believe its for a younger girl...but beyonce's perfume i like..its fresh! this one is fading and nerve racking after a while. u like it or u don't kind of fragrance.

The only reason I decided to try Curious is because I love vanilla and a little musk, and was enticed with the idea of magnolia. Unfortunately, I could only detect floral notes with a sweetness. And lots of musk. Blech. Nothing out of the ordinary, except there were many teenage girls literally running and gushing over the display while I was sniffing it. I'm sure it will be a hit, but not with me. It's not even about Britney or being a perfume snob, or whatever, it's about the scent itself, one that I don't think is very well crafted at all. It needs more oomph, more interest, more life, and more personality. And less musk. Pleasant enough, but not a great scent by any measure and comparison, imo.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The only thing i really really love about this perfume is the packaging...the old fashioned pump thing...and pink and blue r my fav. colors too!!! Anyways....this stuff smells exactly like some of the Avon products i use.....why spend more money on this when i can cough up less cash on avon and no one can tell the difference.....the scent isnt out of the ordinary, and every time i smell it, it reminds me of teeny boppers....i cant imagine putting this on everyday bcoz it will give me a headache....it has a light, sweet floral (magnolia) scent......its definitely not my staple perfume...

At first test, I didn't like it and wrote a bad review here. Then I got a scent strip in a magazine, and it *totally* changed my mind. Just bought a bottle, and I'm wearing it now. Beautiful, soft, sweet, feminine scent. Just lovely. I wasn't objective when I first tested it -- later I was. This is kind of a cross between RL Blue & Sui Dreams, I think. Very fresh, soft, feminine, & just plain nice. I now love it -- don't let the fact that it's Britney's distort your impression of the scent itself. In fact, I don't know how anybody could *not* like this scent -- it's just so all-around pleasant.

OMG! I don't understand why soooo many people dislike this! Maybe it just does not wear well on some them. I absolutely looooooooove the bottle, it's very old-fashioned, complete with atomizer spray pump, and a beautiful jewel-blue bottle. Those pink heart charms are so cute, too! I like vanilla and thought it was cool how one of the notes was magnolia. Some others, like anjou pear, was not very prominent. I definitely like how well the florals in this was balanced perfectly with blond woods and sandalwood. It is very light on me, and more of the woods tend to come out after the florals. Sexy, very feminine, but with a girliish edge. I highly recommend trying this before you make up your mind just because of bad reviews. Below is my sister's review of Britney Spears Curious:....HI! I absolutely love this perfume!!! It is soooooooo pretty and unique and exotic! I would recommend this perfume to anyone, anywhere!!!!

love my britney! and her perfume. it`s so pretty.. and mysterious =) the bottle is beautiful.. FiVE PiNK LiPPiES FOR MY BRiTNEY!! <333

I went and finally got to try her fragrance,I think it's a nice scent but IMO I think it smells exactly like Prince Matchebelli's New Musk which you can buy at the drugstore for $3. I would recommend trying the New Musk before spending a fortune on her perfume. Although I will probably ask for it for x-mas just for the bottle lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was very curious to try this perfume cuz of the beautiful ad and packaging it came in... but was left very disappointed... smells sooo cheap... blech... sorry Britney... but I couldn't wait to wash it off my arm!!! :( Personally... I'd walk far far away from this one...

Popular Fragrances