Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

3.8

Water/Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Meal, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria/German Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John'swort) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citronellol, Geraniol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Algin 5/29/09

on 2/15/2017 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually never nuz same thing twice, but this one just hooked me up. I am also not a fan of 'you should use only one brand', but dr. Hauschka made an exception to me and I swear by it <3...

I had acne prone skin for last 20 years (start2at age of 10) and triennial many things. From drugstore, pharmaceutical, over counter, high end and corean cosmetics. With last two I get best results, but my skin never cleared and calm down tottaly. O found out that I have also needed to change/switch my skincare routine constantly (!) almost day byou day to combine and mix all products (cleansers , mask, toners, exfoliation, serum, aha, bha treatments, night/sleeping packs) of i wanted to keep my skin in balance. 10+layers almost every night orepair day...
With dr hauschka mini kit for about 12e (13$) my world has changed. I admit, I didn't put no big hopes in it between try it out. O acumtually premore for another nasty break out of another very natural and over loaded with oils cosmetics. But my skin mirricaly cleared up from day to day more, breakouts dissappear and my skin looked so much better! I had never experienced something like that! And this with only 3-4products!!!!
So I imidiately bought full size cleanser (which is great and smell amazing - but you need the time to work with it. No place for 'in hurry' ladies here), sprout with toner and apply melissa cream or balancing oil. For eye cream I use just their renovating mask (also include in introduction kit) and mix of clearing mask and to ercan as a spot treatment.

Easy as this. Works miracle!!!!

on 4/13/2016 5:59:00 PM

My skin is very difficult to work with. I have large pores on nose and some other places, my nose gets SO MUCH oily, I have acnes here and there (hormones, stress), also acne scars, and I often feel the rest of my face needs to be hydrated a bit more.

Dr Hauschka products finally normalized my condition. They don´t do miracles, but it`s the only thing that noticeably works! Pores look a bit smaller and are really clean after I wash my face, oily nose IS GONE, rest of my face doesn´t feel so dry. Acnes are still there though but I believe I have to check my hormone status for that.

I get why people don`t like this cleansing cream- smell and texture are so awkward and the fact that you need to press it in can make you give up on this product, but I didn´t and it made my skin so much better pretty fast. It doesn´t leave your face super dry, at least not until you spray toner. But you can still leave out facial cream when it´s night time routine and it will actually ballance your sebum production. Sometimes I use night serum, and for day I use mellisa cream, smells gorgeous.

on 2/15/2015 4:27:00 PM

Great cleanser!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this product for many, many years. It really calms my sensitive skin down while giving a natural and light exfoliation. It has a unique smell, but reminds me of a natural herbal product I used to buy in Koreatown. The ingredients naturally exfoliate without being harsh and that is why the directions state that you should pat and roll on your skin rather than scrubbing. I feel that this product along with the Rose Day cream restores the balance to my skin and makes me look healthy. I get compliments all the time that my skin looks glowing when I am regularly using Dr. Hauschka.

on 10/15/2014 3:43:00 AM

Naaah, not for me. It smells like apricot liqueur gone bad!! I used it wrong the first time and didn't see any difference. Then, I read reviews and searched on youtube to see how exactly to use it. I did the press&roll which they recommend but again it didn't work.
It takes too much time, you have to be very gentle so that you don't stress your skin, especially if you have sensitive or prone to irritation skin.
I have the feeling I don't get in all the small place of my skin (nose bridges) and also that I don't clean my face good enough because of this method.
When I wash it off and then pat my skin dry, my skin feels oily but I also have dry patches on my cheeks.
It also clogged my pores. I then aplied a with hazel toner or chamomile tea to clean the residue and it still gave me clogged pores and some pimples.

I gave this cleansing cream many chances, it just didn't work for me.
I love doing homemade face mask or hair mask, I know it takes time and patience and it gets messy but this cream just drives me nuts with the application especially because it doesn't do anything for my skin.

So, honestly, it doesn't worth the hassle.

on 7/14/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really like this cleanser/exfoliator. I do prefer Jurliques Exfoliating Cream though, which is kinda similar. With this cleansing cream I do follow the press and roll method but I also rub it around when I'm rinsing it off. I can't help myself! :) I do wipe off any left over residue with a warm damp cloth. If my skin feels a bit more...gunky I will do the pat and roll, lather my hands with a dove beauty bar, proceed to wash my face like normal w/ the cleansing cream still on, then rinse. Basically a deeper clean with added gentle exfoliation. Good product, nice packaging, great price point.

This is a FABULOUS cleanser. It is difficult to find a product that is all natural, gently exfoliates and leaves your skin clean without stripping your natural oils. It is really quite unique. My skin looks better immediately when I start using Haushka. Highly recommend.

I don't get this product at all. Smells of apricot liqueur (ie alcoholic) and has weird apricot/fruit grains and fibres. Not good.

on 3/25/2014 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought Dr. Hauschka's trial facial acne set and have used this cleanser for about a week now (with Lavender Moor Bath Essence, the clarifying toner and day oil) and I think (hope!!) I have found my late twenties acne cure regime. The four together have worked wonders so far but Ill only focus on the cleanser here. I've tried MANY products and this is one of the more "untraditional" cleansers since it doesn't act, feel or smell like anything I've seen so far. The closest product to this I've tried is Lush's Angels on Bare Skin or St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I had my doubts about this at first but after a week of continually improving blemishes and redness I bought a whole tube today and will continue with the Dr Hauschka acne regime. Like others have said its pretty easy to use and the "press and role" method seems to be the way to go but doesn't take off all the dry dead skin for me, so I use another exfoliator twice a week before the lavender face bath and this cleanser. This cleanser isn't drying at all, it leaves a slight oily feeling but after toweling my face my skin feels perfect. The smell is strange but not off putting, I'm used to it now and even enjoy it. If you're looking for a natural skin regime/cleanser try this! It is expensive but if you're like me, sensitive allergy prone acne skin, Dr. Hauschka could be a solution.

on 3/8/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very interesting product, first off it looks more like an exfoliator than a cleanser. Initially I tried using it as my daily morning cleanser, and it did a good job moderating my breakouts. But in the long term I found it rather drying for daily usage. I now use it bi-weekly as a gentle scrub, and I apply it to my damp cleansed skin after washing with Dermalogica Ultracalming cleanser. The Hauschka cream cleanser leaves a waxy film that's easily cleared by the toner from the same brand. I have a rule where I'd rather give it a miss where products from same brand need to be used together, but the Dr Hauschka cream cleaner and clarifying toner are my only exception. They work wonders in gently calming down acne prone, sensitive skin. Will repurchase when I run out.