Shiseido "Perfect Whip" Foam

Shiseido

Water, Potassium Stearate, PEG-8, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Beeswax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

on 6/24/2017 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this in the morning because it is a mild cleanser. I love it as I have dry skin and it doesn't dry my skin. I don't use it at night though as it is very mild hence I need a more thorough cleanser at night. It is still good and soft as a mild cleanser.

on 5/17/2017 10:18:00 AM

It was lust at first sight—one look at its bright, clean, and simplistic outlook I knew I had to have it. Partly also because I'm always trying to find the one right facial wash for my oily/combination skin. The idea of foam washing was brilliant because it was comforting for the skin. But the results not so much. The first wash in the morning left my skin slightly tight and my T-zone went back to its usual oiliness during noon. On a side note, I did managed to find my holy grail: Rosette Facial Wash.

on 10/11/2016 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

a small amount of the cleanser does a good job for feeling clean on the face and my face doesnt feel oily at all.

However,it does dry my skin out a bit and i personally don't like the strong fragance in the ingredient.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great budget face cleanser, I bought the small size tube and it has lasted me 3 months. Leaves my face feeling really clean and removes make up pretty well.

on 9/1/2016 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

After hearing good reviews from friends about it I bought the foam cleanser whilst on holiday in Hong Kong. It is very affordable & a little amount goes a long way.

I have combination & very sensitive skin, whilst the product did leave my face feeling clean & took all my make up off, it also felt really tight & drying afterwards.

After using it sparingly to see whether it would work, it didn't work for me & made my skin peel. Unfortunately not for me.

Fun to use and foams into the dreamiest, creamiest lather, but sadly it makes my skin sting with how stripping it is. :( Otherwise, it does clean like a champ and also lasts forever. I wish I didn't have to let it go.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The first time I used this, it totally dried my skin out. I stopped using it and switched to another cleanser. Then I watched a Youtube video about how to make this foam really well. I tried it, making sure to add enough water, and I was wowed! It felt really good on my skin, very soft and luxurious. After washing off the foam, I used a toner as second cleanser. I was so pleased to see that there was hardly any dirt left (except along my hairline). I use sunscreen so a good cleanser is important in my skincare routine. I have 2 more backups but I don't see myself using up my fiest tube anytime soon because I only need very little every time. The trick is to use water and make it really foam up.

I tried this as I was curious about the soft, thick foam this cleanser is said to provide. True enough, it does produces a very soft and dense foam (I use a washing net, bought from Daiso) but it left my skin feeling uncomfortably dry and tight after each use. Despite its affordable price tag, I'll be sticking with The Shiseido Ibuki gentle cleanser as that too foams up nicely, not as dense as this one but it doesn't dry my skin out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A solid mediocre. I bought this for ~$60 HKD. I use this in the shower with a beating net. It foams up well and you don't need a lot. My tube has lasted me approx. two years with daily use. I would not repurchase this. On occasion it left my skin feeling dry and tight after showering.

on 8/18/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This skin cleansing product was a hassle to purchase at a reasonable price because it is not sold in the U.S. however it was definitely worth the effort to buy. I love this product for many reasons. Among all, I love the fact that this product actually leaves my skin feeling oil-free, makeup-free, and ready to tone and moisturize with my other products that are to follow. The perfect whip isn't a makeup remover but it gets the last bit of gunk off of your face that your makeup remover may have missed. Another great feature about this product is that it foams up very easily after you massage a pea-sized amount in your hand. This amount goes a long way and makes the product a lot more worth the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a break from using a lot of exfoliators such as myself. I have used a lot of exfoliators with the idea that they will buff out all of the scars and acne on my skin but this lightweight product allows your skin to be clean so that it may heal with a lot less pain.