Trish McEvoy Denim Planner

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I have the black vinyl petite planner and I just can't rave enough about this cute little MU carrier.It's by far better than an ordinary cosmetic case.If you like to keep your things organized,I'd say,treat yourself!Especially if you don't carry too much,it's perfect.

on 2/15/2002 8:20:00 PM

How cute is this!? Useful too! Fits all my makeup essentials for a weekend get away, including brushes. Trish comes out with the cuttest things!

on 11/28/2001 11:29:00 PM

I smile every time I use my denim planner. It's just too cute : ) The mesh pocket is handy for my VL WC compact, and the pockets in back are great for brushes, lip pencils, my YSL TE, and lippies. I use the new multi-use pages inside and can put anything in a magnetic pan in. So convenient for travelling, instead of carrying different compacts for differently shaped pans. **note - the Trish kits that come in compacts with a plastic insert don't fit too well into the denim planner, which is slightly smaller than the regular mini-planner. Both the 'old' and 'new' pages fit just fine, though.

on 11/3/2001 8:59:00 PM

I love this. Rather than using one of those GWP bags, these organizes everything so well and makes everything compact. PERFECT for travelling. It has compartments for brushes and a mesh bag for other items. Mine came with a page so I can put in e/s that I want and switch them as I feel like! Great investment!