Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much I would so buy it again and it gives your cheek a beautiful glow.

on 12/30/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

prestige terra is a bronze- brown bronzer.it goes on smoothly,last long,makes a perfect bronze glow,good for contouring,good to make that sunny glow! Love it!

I LOVE this bronzer, looks like im the only one who LOVES the smell lol, but its gorgeous, gives a lovely glow, and its huge! X

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot begin to count the number of these compacts I have purchased! I literally use them everyday and it seems like I go through them like there is no tomorrow! I know they last me a good while, but I love it so much! I'm lucky enough to not have major skin problems, very seldom do I get acne, my face is usually never majorly dry (except in the lovely northern Alaskan winters, you just can't help it then), and it's never crazy oily, so, many times, I use this and this alone when it comes to putting anything, like foundation, on my face! I use the colour Terra, which is beautiful! Perfect for when I live in Alaska for college, but works just as well in the humid summer weather here in Illinois! Doesn't wear off and evens out beautifully on my skin!

on 4/2/2007 1:46:00 AM

this bronzer is the same colous as NARS laguna--exactly the same. I did half my face in this, half in the nars and could not tell the difference at all. i swapped my nars, and will save some $$ and stick to this! i use it everyday! :)

on 4/25/2005 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for one released in '05, called 'Terra'. My local London Drugs got a Prestige overhaul and these are included in the wall display (there are apparently 2 colours of bronzers but my store hadn't finished stocking it yet) and were sold for $12.99 Cdn. (There was also a separate summer display with a mosaic bronzer and a lip palette, most likely ltd. ed. stuff).
Anyways, this bronzer caught my eye because it was pretty much matte with a little shimmery gold 'sunflower' overspray on top. The colour is perfect ~ not muddy or orange.
Not as huge as the 'lunch plate' sized ones from the past, but still much larger than a blush (or face powder for that matter!) Packaging mimicks that of the e/s only it's bronze brown instead of brushed silver. According to the display, there is another colour that I assume is lighter?? I can update when the store finished stocking the shelves. :)
Definitely a favorite of d/s bronzing powders.