Bio Oil All Products

Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It was quite likely the Mineral Oil in this that broke me out into the 2nd week of using it on my face, and I was literally using no more than 2 drops on a night after cleansing & toning. Mineral oil has a habit of doing that for me!
However, before that happened I noticed an acne mark on my chin fade about 50% which had been there for well over a month, so Bio oil did have an affect. The only problem was I unknowingly swapped one acne mark for another (many others) as deep pimples started to form.
Was quite dissapointed as some good ingredients in here with decent anti-aging potential and the price point is fantastic - $12.49 at Walgreens for a 4.2 oz bottle that could literally last forever if only used on the face.

Used up the remainder of the bottle on my arms and back. Not too keen on the very artificial fragrance but it dissipated quickly enough so not a huge issue. Have since found less acnegenic products to deal with facial blemishes and pigmentation issues.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 11/29/2018 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I saw this advertised for some time and decided to try it. I went over to Ultra and bought a bottle. From the first I was hooked ~ I have dry, sensitive skin and this product soothed my skin, kept it moist without an oily feel, made my parched skin glowing. My makeup just glides on and looks very translucent.

If you are older it does wonders for your neck and your arms.
It is one of the few beauty products I simply cannot live without.
It costs basically nothing, around $20 and one bottle lasted for 9 months.
It’s simply a Wonder Product,

on 11/4/2018 10:41:00 PM

买了很久 坚持不下来

on 5/19/2018 2:53:00 AM

This is very expensive. I used it as a body oil , as it broke me out on the face . There are cheaper alternatives that are just as good and way cheaper eg palmers / re-gen. My body does not agree with baby oil , but surprisingly this works although the ingredient is similar . I had itchy skin (cause unknown ) and this amazingly calmed it down overnight and I tried a lot of other products prior . This is easy to spread, smells nice and light for daily use. Overtime I find it dries out the skin and did not help eczema.

on 4/13/2018 7:57:00 PM

I had to buy this when saw the before and after pictures. It smells a bit to much at first, but it goes away. I use it mainly for treating dry skin and acne scars. I’ve been using it once or twice a day for almost two months now. It says on the thatbit takes 3 months for the results to show. For me it works amazing on dry and sensitive skin and I mix it in with my bosybutter this winter. I use it under makeup and gives my base a better glow. I see that skin is starting clear up.

on 3/19/2018 11:41:00 PM

Terrible oil with artificial fragrance, artificial colour, the oil stayed on my skin without absorbing! doesnt feel like its a pure high quality oil at all!

on 3/18/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Just purchased this a few days ago. A small amount goes a long way to make your skin feel nice and smooth. I bought this to help moisturize my skin during this dry NY winter. It did its job and kept my skin feeling good after a day of walking around outside on a windy day. The scent is kind of spicy. That may or may not be a dealbreaker, but it doesn’t bother me.

on 3/13/2018 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I started using this after having my first son 2 years ago for my stretch marks and on my face. Into the third trimester of my pregnancy, I had PUPPS and didn't care how much I scratched ("leaving more stretch marks").

I'm not sure about it really fading my stretch marks because it wasn't my religion to get rid of them. I don't mind them so much. But since having my son till now and using it, yes, they have faded.

As for my face. I have dry, sensitive skin so you can imagine, I can't just use anything on my face. I love using this on my face. It moisturizes and absorbs well. If I don't use it, I can feel my face is noticeably drier.

The packaging is the best oil packaging I've seen so far. I can throw the bottle in a Ziploc bag and travel with it and I haven't had any major problems with it. But, I decided to put some in an atomizer and I love that even better. No oil mess on the bottle when reapplying; just spritz it everywhere you need it instead of dumping into your palm, applying then repeating. Plus the atomizer makes travel extra easy. I think next, I'm going to pour it into a pump bottle, that way, it's even easier to get out.

on 2/6/2018 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great product, I been using this product on my stretch marks for a while and its given me great results.

on 1/31/2018 8:30:00 AM

Yet another oil that breaks me out. Does it hydrate? Yes. My skin looked lovely until I started breaking out. Will I ever find an oil that's compatible with my skin type? I seriously doubt it but being the kind of woman I am that's keeps searching for the best skin of my life I'll keep trying! If anyone out there has any suggestions (the last oil I used which also broke me out was Now Foods Rosehip Oil) I'd love to hear them!

Edit 2-18-18: I've been trying this oil for the past couple of weeks on top of my serum and moisturizer instead of first thing after cleanser and toner/softener at night after reading an article by Renee Rouleau explaining that oils should be used as the last step not first and so far no breakouts but my skin doesn't seem to be all that hydrated either. When I used the oil before serum and moisturizer my skin became more hydrated but also broke out. Now I think I'll start experimenting with oils again. Wish I didn't use up all that rose hip oil on my cuticles!

Popular Body Skincare Products