Bio Oil All Products

Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It might be the addition of Mineral Oil that broke me out into week 2 of using this. However before that happened I noticed a blemish mark fade on my chin which had been there for over a month. The only problem was I unknowingly swapped it for another as deep pimples started to form. Was quite gutted to say the least as a lot of good ingredients in here. Used up the remainder of the bottle on my arms and back. Not too keen on the fragrance but it dissipated quickly enough so not a huge issue. Have since found more effective products to deal with blemishes and pigmentation issues.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled hundreds of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black Intense Therapy
3. Pigmentation + Anti-ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ Facial Treatment Serum
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 5/19/2018 2:53:00 AM

This is very expensive. I used it as a body oil , as it broke me out on the face . There are cheaper alternatives that are just as good and way cheaper eg palmers / re-gen. My body does not agree with baby oil , but surprisingly this works although the ingredient is similar . I had itchy skin (cause unknown ) and this amazingly calmed it down overnight and I tried a lot of other products prior . This is easy to spread, smells nice and light for daily use. Overtime I find it dries out the skin and did not help eczema.

on 4/13/2018 7:57:00 PM

I had to buy this when saw the before and after pictures. It smells a bit to much at first, but it goes away. I use it mainly for treating dry skin and acne scars. I’ve been using it once or twice a day for almost two months now. It says on the thatbit takes 3 months for the results to show. For me it works amazing on dry and sensitive skin and I mix it in with my bosybutter this winter. I use it under makeup and gives my base a better glow. I see that skin is starting clear up.

on 3/19/2018 11:41:00 PM

Terrible oil with artificial fragrance, artificial colour, the oil stayed on my skin without absorbing! doesnt feel like its a pure high quality oil at all!

on 3/18/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Just purchased this a few days ago. A small amount goes a long way to make your skin feel nice and smooth. I bought this to help moisturize my skin during this dry NY winter. It did its job and kept my skin feeling good after a day of walking around outside on a windy day. The scent is kind of spicy. That may or may not be a dealbreaker, but it doesn’t bother me.

on 3/13/2018 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I started using this after having my first son 2 years ago for my stretch marks and on my face. Into the third trimester of my pregnancy, I had PUPPS and didn't care how much I scratched ("leaving more stretch marks").

I'm not sure about it really fading my stretch marks because it wasn't my religion to get rid of them. I don't mind them so much. But since having my son till now and using it, yes, they have faded.

As for my face. I have dry, sensitive skin so you can imagine, I can't just use anything on my face. I love using this on my face. It moisturizes and absorbs well. If I don't use it, I can feel my face is noticeably drier.

The packaging is the best oil packaging I've seen so far. I can throw the bottle in a Ziploc bag and travel with it and I haven't had any major problems with it. But, I decided to put some in an atomizer and I love that even better. No oil mess on the bottle when reapplying; just spritz it everywhere you need it instead of dumping into your palm, applying then repeating. Plus the atomizer makes travel extra easy. I think next, I'm going to pour it into a pump bottle, that way, it's even easier to get out.

on 2/6/2018 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great product, I been using this product on my stretch marks for a while and its given me great results.

on 1/31/2018 8:30:00 AM

Yet another oil that breaks me out. Does it hydrate? Yes. My skin looked lovely until I started breaking out. Will I ever find an oil that's compatible with my skin type? I seriously doubt it but being the kind of woman I am that's keeps searching for the best skin of my life I'll keep trying! If anyone out there has any suggestions (the last oil I used which also broke me out was Now Foods Rosehip Oil) I'd love to hear them!

Edit 2-18-18: I've been trying this oil for the past couple of weeks on top of my serum and moisturizer instead of first thing after cleanser and toner/softener at night after reading an article by Renee Rouleau explaining that oils should be used as the last step not first and so far no breakouts but my skin doesn't seem to be all that hydrated either. When I used the oil before serum and moisturizer my skin became more hydrated but also broke out. Now I think I'll start experimenting with oils again. Wish I didn't use up all that rose hip oil on my cuticles!

on 1/27/2018 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like using this on my dry face in the winter. I don't know about scar fading an whatnot but it's a nice enough oil for my face. Smells nice, gets absorbed well and my skin seems to like it.

on 12/17/2017 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin with dry surface, with pigmentations from the pimples. I bought this product hoping it could help with mu dark spots, scarring. This product did nothing but i have tiny bumps and breakout especially on my chin and jawline.

Popular Body Skincare Products