3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I seldom write a review but do depend on other's reviews when buying a new product so I thought it was time to share my thoughts on this product -- Unbelievable! I had average acne when a teen and no real scarring. Then, many years ago I changed foundations and after a period of time, I began breaking out with cystic acne and the more I broke out the more foundation I used to cover these volcanic eruptions. I did stop using that foundation and about 18 months ago I started using this product. Today, I have no visible scars. I did not really expect it to work but after three months, I noticed a difference. I am retired and don't wear make-up every day and on those days, I use Bio-Oil twice a day. My daughter-in-law recently told me how beautiful my skin was. I purchased the 4.2 oz. bottle for about $12 on Amazon and I still have about 1.5 oz. left. If you use it religiously and are patient, I think you will have great results, too.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairSilver

6 months ago

I use bio oil to re-hydrate dry patches that I get during the winter months and I find that it really helps to soothe and heal them. I've gotten dry patches on my arms and close to my underarms and when I use this, within a couple days, the dry patches are healed. I also use the oil to help fade stretch marks and scars. I find that over time this has helped to fade stretch marks but you have to give it time. You wont see drastic results but over time you'll notice that they've started to fade and don't look so prominent.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

6 months ago

I have been using Bio-Oil https://amzn.to/33VIHpR twice a day, from the beginning of my pregnancy to prevent and reduce my stretch marks, specially on hips and breast. and results have been evident with just a few applications. Bio-Oil is a blend of essential plant oils and vitamins highly effective in helping to maintain the elasticity of skin, keep skin moisturized and improve its texture and tone. I am very happy with the product, and compared to other expensive oils, Bio-Oil is a very good value for money. I will definitely continue using it!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

9 months ago

I don’t put this on my face, just on my body. It is a lightweight oil that absorbs pretty well. It is still an oil so don’t expect it to absorb like creams /lotions. It leaves my skin smooth and after it dries, doesn’t feel very oily to touch. I apply it on areas where I will have clothes on - like the bum and belly for stretch marks. Doesn’t rly stain clothing. It lightens the marks but doesn’t completely remove it and I am not the most disciplined when it comes to applying it every night. Overall I’m quite satisfied and I like the smell, it just smells like a light scented powder. Update: been through 2nd bottle of this, this time I apply every night or fortnightly. Much more disciplined as I’m pregnant. I don’t have any stretch marks, started applying from 2nd trimester and I’m in my 8th month of pregnancy now. My stretch marks on my butt cheeks seem to have lighten as well.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

a year ago

It was quite likely the Mineral Oil in this that broke me out into the 2nd week of using it on my face, and I was literally using no more than 2 drops on a night after cleansing & toning. Mineral oil has a habit of doing that for me! However, before that happened I noticed an acne mark on my chin fade about 50% which had been there for well over a month, so Bio oil did have an affect. The only problem was I unknowingly swapped one acne mark for another (many others) as deep pimples started to form. Was quite dissapointed as some good ingredients in here with decent anti-aging potential and the price point is fantastic - $12.49 at Walgreens for a 4.2 oz bottle that could literally last forever if only used on the face. Used up the remainder of the bottle on my arms and back. Not too keen on the very artificial fragrance but it dissipated quickly enough so not a huge issue. Have since found less acnegenic products to deal with facial blemishes and pigmentation issues. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)  1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

I saw this advertised for some time and decided to try it. I went over to Ultra and bought a bottle. From the first I was hooked ~ I have dry, sensitive skin and this product soothed my skin, kept it moist without an oily feel, made my parched skin glowing. My makeup just glides on and looks very translucent. If you are older it does wonders for your neck and your arms. It is one of the few beauty products I simply cannot live without. It costs basically nothing, around $20 and one bottle lasted for 9 months. It’s simply a Wonder Product,

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

3.0

买了很久 坚持不下来

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

This is very expensive. I used it as a body oil , as it broke me out on the face . There are cheaper alternatives that are just as good and way cheaper eg palmers / re-gen. My body does not agree with baby oil , but surprisingly this works although the ingredient is similar . I had itchy skin (cause unknown ) and this amazingly calmed it down overnight and I tried a lot of other products prior . This is easy to spread, smells nice and light for daily use. Overtime I find it dries out the skin and did not help eczema.

About reviewer (536 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I had to buy this when saw the before and after pictures. It smells a bit to much at first, but it goes away. I use it mainly for treating dry skin and acne scars. I’ve been using it once or twice a day for almost two months now. It says on the thatbit takes 3 months for the results to show. For me it works amazing on dry and sensitive skin and I mix it in with my bosybutter this winter. I use it under makeup and gives my base a better glow. I see that skin is starting clear up.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

Terrible oil with artificial fragrance, artificial colour, the oil stayed on my skin without absorbing! doesnt feel like its a pure high quality oil at all!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair