Bio Oil All Products

Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

on 5/27/2017 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I love Bio Oil it works very well with fading scars & marks on the skin (be patient for results) Oily consistency but not heavy, pleasant clean scent.- overall it's a good oil for the upkeep of healthy looking skin & preventing outbreaks of Pityriasis Rosea.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very oily consistency similar to mineral oil. Fragrance is pleasant, product absorbs decently after a lot of moisturizing it in. It was interesting to watch it 'eat' through a scar I had; after reapplying twice a day for a month there was a visible line through the scar where it had been erased, as if it was never there at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have some acne scar on my legs and butter and I have tried every thing to get rid of them even IPL but they didn't do that much
I have been using bio oil once a day for the last two months and the results are really promising,The scars have lightened and my skin is very smooth
the price is also great

on 2/19/2017 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Was really skeptical about this product at first. But after using it for a few months, people around me told me that my skin look brighter than before and my scar has faded to a lighter tone!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

After reading reviews on this product, I was hesitant to purchase it thinking it was gimmicky. Touted as being a miracle product to erase scars or skin discoloration? But I finally caved and bought a small bottle to try for myself. I have a small scar on my arm from my dog jumping up on me cause a rather deep scratch. When it healed it left a puckered indented scar. After for using this nightly for about a week, I noticed it did seem rather smoother, and now using it consistently for about 2 months the scar has a much less noticeable look and a miracle no weird texture. It has just about disappeared and I am a believer. It works at least for me. I will keep this on hand forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I truly believe this is a miracle product for scars. It made my c-section scar almost invisible. I broke my nose and had a small scar on the bridge of my nose and this faded it completely. I also used it to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy and it worked (could be genetics but I swear I saw the beginning of one on my hip and then it went away when I used the Bio Oil)

on 2/16/2017 5:46:00 AM

This product has done miracles to my skin! I've been using it little over half a year now, and my acne scars have faded and are still fading. At first there appeared few spare pimples to my skin when I started using bio oil, but it wasn't anything drastic so I continued using this product and there isn't pimples anymore. I use this product twice a day, in the morning I mix it with my go to moisturizer and in the evening I use it on its own after washing my face and skip the moisturizer altogether. I'm so happy how my skin looks right now. I'll buy this again and I highly recommend to give this product a try, because when if it works you'll feel so much more confident about your skin.

on 1/19/2017 3:45:00 PM

This thing is magic. It works. It makes scars fade with every day use. I mix some drops with my daily gel cleanser and I have seen improvement in my acne scars. I dont like it straight as an oil to the face, it's very heavy for the face. But it does miracles and I repurchase it every time I run out of it. You just need to wait some weeks to see a good deal of difference in your skin.

on 1/10/2017 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this over and over to help my cellulite because of the lack of choices I have here in the Netherlands, but I must say, I will do my best to find something else. It is relatively expensive for a drugstore product and didn't really help my cellulite nor scars. It's nice smelling and moisturizing, but mwah.

Pro:
- moisturizing
- nice smell

Con:
- doesn't do enough in terms of scars, cellulite, stretch marks

on 12/21/2016 3:41:00 PM

This review is just for the regular bio oil. I bought this after wanting it for a while, but I was too scared because of the mineral oil. I have extremely acne prone skin so I was just expecting to break out from this. I used this to treat my old acne scars. I have not broken out at all because of this, and I am really surprised. It has helped my skin tone and fade my acne marks very fast, considering how inconsistent I am with use. My mom even said my skin looked nice! If you have your doubts about this I recommend trying it as it is very effective.

Popular Body Skincare Products