Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector
Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow CorrectorAqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow CorrectorAqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow CorrectorAqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

4.5

Polyethylene wax Volatile silicone oils Hydrophobic treated, concentrated pigments Plastic polymer with adhesive properties

on 7/5/2016 8:13:00 AM

Amazing product to tint and fill your eyebrows. Make sure you buy the right color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Help me -- I want desperately to love this. Color is great, texture is great, but I can literally wipe it off. I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath -- do you think that was a bad idea? I've been using It Cosmetics Build a Brow (like ABH Dipbrow,) but this texture is so much more smooth. Any tips appreciated - I want to love my new brows!

on 5/25/2016 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Amazing and will last you a lifetime!

on 5/19/2016 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Definitely one of the best! used this while working out and the sweat did almost nothing to it. because of my oily complexion and the hot weather, i find this ideal as it hardly smudges. My HG and would not want to try other products now! Recommend this especially for those with oily skin and thin brows. it'll make your brows look fuller in no time and wont wear off.
ps. suuuuper easy to apply just dont squeeze out too much product

on 4/23/2016 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This...is just awesome. For a long time, I thought I just had ridiculous, crappy eyebrows that would never look good. They are thick in texture, and also grow long (nobody wants long, curly eyebrow hairs). I had tried pencils and powders and waxes and everything, and while they all gave more definition, my eyebrows always essentially just looked kind of bad. With this though, it is like magic - I don't actually know whether its the formula or the brush that came with it, but I only have to sweep it through my eyebrows in the vague shape and direction I want them to go and I have awesome, neat, shaped looking eyebrows. I didn't actually know a product could make such a difference! It takes virtually no skill to get it right with this stuff. The colour is great, too (I got the darkest one, and it looks very natural on me). Big thumbs up!

on 4/2/2016 1:08:00 PM

love the waterproof aspects would like to try other colours as am blonde and picked a slightly to dark one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My friend with dark thick brows turned me onto this and I have to say it's amazing. I really don't understand why it doesn't get talked about that much. The tube is convenient and easy to use, and you only need a little dot at a time, meaning it lasts forever. I have sparse blonde brows that can be unruly, so this gives me everything I need without looking painted on and so unnatural. I use the color light blonde, which is the perfect ashy taupe. There's no red in it which I like. There is a bit of a learning curve, since you have to work quickly, but once you get your routine down, this stuff is so easy to use. It lasts all day, and I work long hours in a restaurant, so I never have to worry about sweating my brows off lol. It really is an amazing product and I absolutely recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best one to define my eyebrows. Love the shade 25 Ash,.. And you can choose the colour intensity by squeezing less or more product from the tube.
Pride is decent for the quantity. At times I just feel its not that HIGHLY pigmented, as I really like bright and dark eyebrows so I just use more of the product each time to achieve that perfect eyebrow look.

on 2/7/2016 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My HG product for eyebrows. Easy to use and easy to blend. My skin is very sensitive, sometimes getting itchy if I don't suitable with the product. But, with mufe aqua brow I don't have any problems. I used this product since 2013, and I would recommended this product to everyone who loves eyebrow product :) sorry if my english was bad.

I bought this product about a month or so ago, and my shade is #25. I have dark brown hair and green eyes. I absolutely love this product, for a brow newbie like me its almost fool proof, I found application with an angled brush a little too hard for me to get right still, so I use any eyebrow spoolie end and apply it on to the end and brush through my brows, My brows are not too sparse to begin with so this technique may not be for everyone however I found it works for mine. I use it every time I apply makeup and combined with my urban decay naked skin concealer the two work beautifully together!!! I have barely made a dent in it and I use it daily. I would highly recommend to eyebrow newbies like me lol or anyone looking for a fool-proof natural looking, user friendly brow gel. The only complaint I have is that the squeeze bottle can be unpredictable and if you squeeze too hard too much product may come out, so to control the amount you get out of it just be extra careful. I haven't tried any MUF products until I found this one and I love it so much I will definitely be trying their other products as well.

Popular Brows Products