Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.4

on 1/5/2018 4:59:00 PM

Estée Lauder’s short cut to make money with cleansing... before they had a proper cleaning range with several products answering needs of different skin profiles. Now all generalist bullshit one fits all. Go for Chanel cleansers and toners, far better!

One of my favourite all time cleansers, Estee Lauder has done it again with this rich creamy luxurious foam cleanser that produces copious amount of foam with the smallest squeeze of cleanser. This may be a bit too drying for drier skins so please be wary, however for those with Normal to Combination/Oily skins this is just fine. I like to use the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Creme Cleanser in the morning and this one at night. After removing makeup with the Advanced MIcro Cleansing Balm I then follow with this, it is just heaven! The smell is a deliciously refreshing crisp cucumber scent that is not too heavy.

PRO'S

Removes makeup swiftly
Doesn't leave skin feeling dry
Produces copious amount of foam
Lasts very long time
Travels well

CON'S

None

on 11/24/2015 12:31:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. Doesn't really help with existing acne, more so just to keep the skin under control and limit future breakouts. But I do love that fresh feeling after using it.

on 2/16/2015 4:25:00 PM

I began using this cleanser a little over a year ago (or two, I don't recall), and i was loving it! My skin loved it, and it made me blemish-free, and perfectly clear like a baby's butt. I emptied one bottle, bought another. Repeated, then summer came, and my skin usually shifts from dry to normal, which didn't happen. Instead, I broke out SO bad and I think this product caused it. My skin has never been like that, and I take care of it a lot. Since then I have become immune to it, and it does nothing to me. Such a bummer, because I loved it so much and thought I would never let it go. I can obviously not speak for everyone when saying this, but that was my experience. Although, I know it works wonders for oily skin. At least it does for my mother.

on 1/15/2015 9:57:00 AM

Wanted to like this product so much. First time I used it my skin felt amazing.
After a while my skin started to break out so badly. I develop a sort of allergy reaction. It' s a very aggressive product. Ask for a free trial first.

on 11/8/2014 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is the facial cleanser I use daily. It is "high end" and pricey but lives up to its price! It has a lovely clean scent and every time I finish using it, I can automatically feel as if all the dirt as been lifted off my face. It leaves my face smelling fresh, feeling smooth and looking clean. This can last you for a while since you only need a small dab on your finger (it lathers easily)!

on 10/11/2013 4:36:00 PM

This is a review for EL Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask.

Got a sample with the latest EL promotion (buy two products and you get a gift bag in-store).

It's a very thick -not runny or gelly at all- substance that lathers but doesn't really foam all that much. It is definitely a treat, it smells amazing (well, I love the clean smell) and it warms up a bit as you massage it into the skin. You can then either rinse it off, or leave for 3 minutes as a face mask.

I didn't have very high hopes at first, but after using it a couple of times, I'm defo buying a full size tube when I run out of the sample. I have a really crappy T zone with clogged pores, shininess, blackheads and whatnot, and this thing leave me feeling squeaky clean. My skin actually squeaks as I rinse it. But it doesn't feel overdried or tight at all. Love it love it love it. Never tried anything like this. Winner.

This is a great cleanser. I love the cool feeling. However, it doesn't quite get everything off, so I find it best to follow with a bar soap (Clinque or EL) and toner.

Packaging is what really makes this product lose points. It gets sort of gloppy and you cannot tell how much is inside.

Popular Face Skincare Products