Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

on 8/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

I'm pretty sure they recently reformulated this and they ruined it! It smells really off in a bad way. It used to smell fresh and fruity but now it has almost a sour smell with some cheap vanilla mixed in. It never had any hints of vanilla before. I've been wearing this off and on since 7th grade and it's always been one of my favs so I'm really disappointed

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

on 9/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

Love this so much! All my friends always use it when I bring it to school. It's super fruity so not suitable if you prefer floral scents.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

One of my faves. Had this perfume in my life for 10 years now!!

I really don't like freesia and peach. That's all I smell with this. It's never been for me. If you are looking for a gift for someone in their teens I don't feel you could go wrong with this. It's super popular,not to mature(I mean that in the nicest way and by no means am I calling anyone who enjoys this immature. It's fun,bubbly and light. Vs a heavy more "perfume" sent.) and its price point isn't a wallet buster.

on 12/14/2013 10:26:00 AM

OMG! There are no words to describe this heavenly scent. I absolutely love, love love this stuff! It is one of the best scents I've ever smelled in my entire life. It's just pure heaven in a bottle.

Smells sooooo bad.

on 6/4/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This smells good, but it's a very "young" scent in my mind. This was really popular when I was a teen. I don't feel sexy or classy when I wear this.

on 6/4/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I feel the same way about this body spray as I do most of the Victoria Secret body sprays. I think this is quite overpriced and not the quality you would expect from Victoria's Secret.
The smell is actually quite nice, a light floraly scent with a touche of sweetness. However, it doesn't last AT ALL on me.I smell for maybe a little over and hour and then it's gone which I think is ridiculous considering they cost 15 dollars with tax. I feel like I have to constantly spray and spray and spray which is really wasteful. I understand it's a body spray and not a perfume so it's not going to have a crazy long staying power in the first place but if that's the case the price should be more affordable. As much of a negative nancy I am, the packaging is adorable which all Victoria Secret body sprays are and they have so many different scents to chose from which is awesome. I would honestly be a body spray addict for VS if the scents were just a bit cheaper and lasted better. That's the only issue I have. I have a walmart body spray that lasts 5 hours longer and cost me like 6 bucks. You do the math :/

Popular Fragrances