Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

This is one of the few Victoria Secret perfumes I do not like. I will not be buying it again, it has an alcoholic sickly sweet smell to me.

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

To Read all 872 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

Not sure if I would buy this again. Not my favorite fragrance. Too flowery and overpowering in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though this scent is described as cherry blossom and peach I smell passionfruit. It's definitely a light fruity scent. This is my favourite scent from Victoria's Secret even when they come out with different versions of this scent, the original is the best.

I love it so much it's the only showe gel I use. The scent is really sweet but fresh and great for girls in high school and the 20s

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

I think that this is a really musky than fruity scent and wouldn't recommend it for 13-16 as girls tend to prefer something more fruity and fun. I would think that this would do well for the ages 16-30 as its fruity and fun yet musky. Im personally not a fan of it because I like more of the fruity scents or mature scents.

Popular Fragrances