Laura Mercier Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom

Laura Mercier Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom

4.6

on 3/10/2015 11:34:00 AM

Looking at the products that play well with Pantone's color of the year, Marsala, made me think of this blush that's been in my collection for a while. It's my "go to" blush when I'm wearing colors with purple in them because it's such a pretty rose that goes with any pink or purplish lipstick and yet is not too cool for my yellow--based complexion. Since it's very pigmented I use my fan brush to apply.

on 9/10/2014 8:36:00 AM

This is a warm-toned medium rose without any shimmer or shine. It's very highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way - the first time I put it on, I ended up with clown cheeks, so I've learned to just pick up a very tiny amount with m blush brush and then blend carefully. It gives me a very natural look, as though I had just come in from outside in the brisk fall air.

on 9/9/2014 1:56:00 PM

It's a rosy pink, shimmer free blush. I'm NC/NW20. The color shown on my cheeks looks reddish pink hint peach. I found that I need to blend it very well, or both cheeks might appear uneven. I wanna give it 4.5/5 bcoz I can't softer it or fade it out much once the blush is on the cheek. The color stick on like 2nd skin and last very long.

on 4/7/2014 1:36:00 PM

Rose Bloom is my favorite of all !!! Great staying power, amazing color.

Normally I use this on top of bobbi brown skin foundation spf 15(3.5 warm beige) and they go along so well. Sometimes I skip foundation and use this cheek color right on top of Laura Mercier sunscreen, and it still applies evenly and stays all day!

CANADIANS should check out Annabelle #18 Rosewood for a dupe that is slightly darker but workable if applied sheerly. It is a matte warm-tawny-rose quite similar to this, kind of a cross between Rose Bloom and BB Tawny.

on 1/29/2013 11:48:00 AM

This blush is amazing! It is so intensely pigmented that all I have to do is LIGHTLY tap my blush brush to the product, and apply it to my cheeks for a good touch of color! I absolutely love the shade, and when I apply it to the sides of my cheekbones it makes my face look sculpted and blends easily with my kabuki. I adore this blush even though it is a bit pricey for me. Would definitely buy again though.

on 5/23/2011 6:45:00 PM

I was between this and the rose petal which got amazing reviews. After trying them both on, I happily settled on rose bloom. If you're looking for something brighter and have fair skin, the rose petal seems like a good option. If you're looking for something more subtle, then rose bloom is a better choice. As already described, it's a blend of rose/tawny/brown. If you have a lot of pink in your cheeks already, I think this helps tone it down while giving you a nice glow. I've been using it for a nice flush on bare skin, and it's been perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This review is for the Second Skin Satin in Rose Bloom.

I recently bought a Bobbi Brown lipstick in Blondie Pink. It matches the inside of my lip very well, but I felt it was a bit cool to match with my more peach-colored blushes. So, I ventured to Sephora and of course Laura Mercier had a great color match in Rose Bloom! It is a rose, but almost seems on the warmer side, if possible. It is more subtle than NARS brand blushes, but still lasts throughout the day.

LM blush has a great, silky texture. The color shows up well on my cheeks. Although the package looks small because it is a square compact, it actually is not much smaller than other brands. It is 0.13 g, as is BB, and NARS is 0.16. Pretty close, really.

on 1/15/2010 12:00:00 PM

Another lovely blush from Laura Mercier's Second Skin range, this is the punchier version of wild bouquet ,of which I also have. I like to wear this blush when I want a little more 'life' in my cheeks , though without looking like a painted doll. Really soft, natural texture that stays on and always looks polished yet subtle.

I can wear this color all year round. I have medium tan skin tone. This blush has a lot of pigment so it can look loud if you are not careful, but it can be easily tone down with a sponge (or your fingers).

I am always on the hunt for new colors but I think I found my "it" color.

Popular Blush Products