MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Decorative

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.6

on 12/6/2006 10:05:00 PM

Very pretty color, I use it all the time when I just want a little color to my lips, or I use it over my lipsticks. (Looks really nice over my Viva Glam III lipstick.) Sure, it's sticky, but I've never come across a gloss that wasn't. (And I've owned a lot of glosses.) I had a nice surprise when I opened this, since there was a brush aplicator, instead of the usual sponge one, which is different, and I like that. I think the brush gives you more potential to pick up a larger amount of color, than what you'd get out of the lipgasses. I gave this a mark off, however, since it doesn't last very long, and for the $14 I paid, I would like it to last a bit longer. But I love everything else about this stuff. I might not rebuy the same color, since I'm one who likes variety, but I would buy lusterglass again.

on 10/31/2004 4:20:00 PM

I love the texture and application of the lustreglass, this is a to die for dark berry that I think would look nice on everyone.

Wow! I bought this yesterday, and I'm loving it so far! It really is like my lips but better. It looks very dark in the tube, but when I put it on, it turns my pale pink lips a lovely shade of sheer berry. It's great to use with more dramatic looks, because it's so subtle that it'll draw attention to the rest of your makeup rather than make you look to overdone. Fab!

on 6/6/2004 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Decorative is a very pretty berry color l/g with lots of shimmer which I love because it gives my lips so much shine without needing to apply clear l/g over it! I really like the brush too, makes it so easy to apply! It is sheer though, so I do find myself having to reapply it more often then the reg. MAC l/g!

I recently bought myself a Lustreglass in Decorative - wow what a beautiful color.
Not only does it leave your lips shiny and pouty, it gives them the most georgeous just bitten berried color ever.
In the tube the color comes across as a dark purple with some shimmer, but on your lips it's a whole new ballgame. Totally just juicy and pouty and beautiful.
I'm not a huge fan of the brush tip applicator, I'm more fond of the doe foot sponge applicator, but for this gloss I'll sacrifice.

Highly reccomend - if you are looking for a ripe juicy mouth - this gloss is for you.