MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass in Decorative

No Image

4.8

on 10/12/2011 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a lot of colors that look sort of like this, but none of them are this beautiful! I find that I wear this several times a week, and it complements a number of eye and cheek looks -- from pinks and plums to golds and champagnes. In the tube this does resemble PopMode, but I like this a lot more -- where PopMode had strong pink undertones, this one has a finer shimmer with hints of burgundy and gold. It looks really rich, and even as it fades it leaves a nice light-plum stain on my lips. I have very fair skin and blue eyes, with dark red hair, and this provides some very lovely contrast. It's definitely one of my favorite colors -- and it's just as nice in the warmer months as it is now that the weather has gotten cooler and the color palettes have gotten darker!

on 7/3/2005 5:05:00 PM

I love the lustreglasses that have more pigment to them. This one is a sheer plummy berry; I'm barely seeing any gold glaze to it though. Creamy smooth feeling with that great Mac scent!

on 8/13/2004 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new favourite lipgloss from MAC. It looks like a very deep burgundy in the tube but it goes on sheer and give my lips a nice berry shimmer. As it goes on sheer, application is almost goof-proof. The lipbrush is very easy to use. The texture is also less thick than the normal lipglasses and feel much lighter. I like it both on its own as well as layered over another lipstick. When used over another lipstick, it punches up the colour, turns it a deeper red with a gorgeous shimmer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

colurings: asian MAC NC30-35 with fairly pigmented lips

wow! i LOVE this new gloss! good job MAC! i absolutely adore the texture! It has a very sheer smooth glossy texture. It isn't sticky like the lip glasses.

As for the color it reminds me of the l/s in desire..It is a deep berry burgandy with the slightest tinge of purple. It looks absolutely fabulous on me! i LOVE IT! :)