Sephora Note Spray in Strawberry

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

This is a chemically artificial strawberry smell, like Jolly Ranchers. That said, I didn't dislike it; once I had adjusted my expectations I rather looked forward to a little spritz of strawberry candy goodness. It's light and fun, but not something I would stock up on. The lasting power was unimpressive. I kept respraying and my husband still couldn't really smell it on me, so I guess it was more of a private pleasure. Also, the scent doesn't really develop into anything. It loses the alcohol tang, gets sweet/artificial, and then dies away.

Cukka!!! This smelled so fake to me!! I wanted juicy ripe berries and all I got was synthetic plastic smellin juice!! I'm all set with this scent!!

Smells like sugary sweet bubblegum. So artificial! It made me gag!

It smells like straw. candy. Kinda artifical, but it doesn't smell bad. It smells happy:)

I really like it! It does smell like real strawberries,ah,combined with shower gel.I love it!

Very cute in tiny spray bottle. I wish the scent would last longer. Good strawberry scent-sometimes I spray some on my Strawberry Shortcake car air freshener.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this! The scent is great and so cheap! I love the little bottle. I want more!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this one! It has a sweet candy-like strawberry smell. If you like sweet smells, this is for you! and u can't beat the price!

this would smell reallly good to me if it didnt remind me of my old car freshner. Maybe if you mixed it with a vanilla scent it would smell better?

Smells exactly like strawberries! It lasts a while too!

Popular Fragrances