Sephora Note Spray in Strawberry

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

This is a chemically artificial strawberry smell, like Jolly Ranchers. That said, I didn't dislike it; once I had adjusted my expectations I rather looked forward to a little spritz of strawberry candy goodness. It's light and fun, but not something I would stock up on. The lasting power was unimpressive. I kept respraying and my husband still couldn't really smell it on me, so I guess it was more of a private pleasure. Also, the scent doesn't really develop into anything. It loses the alcohol tang, gets sweet/artificial, and then dies away.

Cukka!!! This smelled so fake to me!! I wanted juicy ripe berries and all I got was synthetic plastic smellin juice!! I'm all set with this scent!!

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Very cute in tiny spray bottle. I wish the scent would last longer. Good strawberry scent-sometimes I spray some on my Strawberry Shortcake car air freshener.

I really like it! It does smell like real strawberries,ah,combined with shower gel.I love it!

It smells like straw. candy. Kinda artifical, but it doesn't smell bad. It smells happy:)

Smells like sugary sweet bubblegum. So artificial! It made me gag!

Smells exactly like strawberries! It lasts a while too!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this one! It has a sweet candy-like strawberry smell. If you like sweet smells, this is for you! and u can't beat the price!

this would smell reallly good to me if it didnt remind me of my old car freshner. Maybe if you mixed it with a vanilla scent it would smell better?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this! The scent is great and so cheap! I love the little bottle. I want more!

Popular Fragrances