Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

2.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

TERRIBLE product !!

Pros:
packaging
applicator

Cons:
pricey
opposite effect
causes pigmentation

I tried this out with the chanel precision line repair and i have to say, it was the worst product ive ever touched to my face! I noticed after 3 weeks that not only was it making my dark circles worse and the skin under my eyes look dehydrates, it was causing tiny little pigmentation spots!!! i immediately stopped using this tonic and gave my eyes a bit of a rest from all creams.

After a few months, the spots have only seemed to lighten after a few weeks of using a lightening cream called "Kojivit" (available in pharmacies in Dubai, not sure about anywhere else). this cream lightened my dark spots and udner eyes....for a fraction of the price.

DO NOT buy this tonic.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes (they're a trend in my family) even though I get enough sleep and eat as healthy as I can. I've been using eye creams for a couple of years now and nothing really ever worked until I bought this. I was totally reluctant to pay 38 GBP for it, but now I'm just sorry I haven't bought it sooner! My dark circles have dramatically changed to match the skin tone of the rest of my face and look less puffy as well. I cannot say enough good things about it. Do I wish it was cheaper? Absolutely. But considering the way it works on me, I could not have asked for anything better. The only problem is that from other reviews there is alot of negativity about the product. I really wish it worked for everyone the way it did for me because it is totally unfair for people to pay that kind of price and not have the product work for their needs!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I did not notice a difference using this. It actually made my undereye area oily and I do not have oily skin. I hated it and discontinued using it. I wish I had returned it.

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for panda eyes so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

Does nothing at all! I do love the concept.skip this one trust.

Useless.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really feel like chanel did no research in to this. They figured well advertise something that may work but not to the true research in to it. The only good thing I can say about this is the roller ball-made out of metal was cool feeling around my eyes. Save your money Please!

I've used this product twice a day for two months and saw no improvements. I will not be repurchasing this product as it is useless.

bought this from the great reviews too and boy was i dissapointed. i wasted $60 for a small bottle! i pretty much finished the bottle with no results =( Dont waste your money

This product is crap. Really, after seeing all the good reviews over here I was really excited. After using it for exactly 2 (!) months, no visible difference whatsoever. I did get little white spots under my area, thnx alot chanel!