Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.7

I used this for 13 weeks and saw no improvement. I bought it because of the claim it would thicken the skin but the vessels under my eyes because of my transparent skin are still very visible. It did nothing for my circles except for the mica they put in it which helped very little. Even after compairing the digital pictures I took before I started using it and the ones after 13 weeks I could tell no difference. I am now trying to get rid of whats left of it by using it in the morning and using a different circle treatment at night. The only reason I gave it two lippies is because of the metal roller-ball applicator which feels good if you are not cold. I'm very suprised I haven't dropped the glass tube yet but it brings up the idea of how to get rid of it.

I've used this for 3 weeks and quite frankly, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. My dark circles come from what most people go through...lots of homework, assignments and exam cramming! I must admit, however, that my circles do look less visable after I apply it but right after I wash my face, things go back to how it was before. Its probably just an illusion the product produces because there is a *slight* pink tinge to it with some SHIMMER. Very very little of course. Its also very gentle around your eye area-I don't have any stinging or redness. The packaging. Honestly, you don't need to have a rollar ball applicator for a thin like serum like this; it would be much better if it was in a pump or a squeeze type packaging. Would I repurchase? Well, maybe but for only two reasons: #1: this makes an awesome eyebase for your concealer, #2: it does make your circles look less rugged by giving you a smoother, and more radiant shot. I think this was $65 CDN for 50ml. Its just a bit pricey for the amount you get but since you don't need so much, its alright. Bottom line: don't expect more just because it's Chanel.
continued >>

i've been using this for 2 months and you have no idea how much of a difference it's caused. i used to have terrible dark circles and being only 17, i wanted to do something about them. expensive, but so worth it. i'll be buying another bottle because mine is wasted after using it religiously, twice a week for 2 months so far.