Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

2.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 5/10/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ZERO PIGMENT!!!!

How is this product even on the market? If there was a tester at CVS, I NEVER would have purchased this. Now I have to waste my time returning this.

I will repeat: THIS PRODUCT HAS ZERO PIGMENT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took this back a couple days ago for these reasons:
*It was very pricey for a drugstore blush
*It didn't show up on my skin and it wasn't high pigmented
*too dry

The packaging was nice, but I don't see why you'd need a mirror and the brush was quite small, however I don't recommend getting this blush because it's not gonna do anything. You might as well just spend your money on something better!

on 7/31/2005 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is so far the best blush i've ever bought, because it is so not pigmented.
it gives me a very natural, barely-there peach flush. i can never put too much of this on so i don't need to worry about looking like a clown or looking too old. i wear foundation in mac nc 35~40, or l'oreal colour match foundations in n4~5. It would look more fabulous on paler skinned people, though. i'll consider buying this again when i run out of this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this blush when I was on the search for a perfect peach blush. Now I'm thinking I should've done more than just look for products with the word "peach" in the title. This is an extremely sheer, natural blush and this color seems best suited for light or medium skintones. Mine being on the darker side, I use this as a natural base for my Rimmel apricot blush which I am in love with. This product is too big to fit in my makeup bag (a negative) and comes with its own brush (which is about the size of my eyeshadow brushes) and a pop-out mirror (though I already have tons of mirrors already). Too much extra packaging could be the reason this product is overpriced ($9 or so). An ok product but not for my coloring.