Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.6

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 1/14/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I liked this for my oily acne prone skin, it leaves me feeling very clean. But I find it a tad too drying to repurchase and I have to use a moisturizer or I start peeling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product works!!
Buy the deep cleanser ,blemish toner,oil-controler moisterizer aka the whole set.My God its a miracle,i am a 15 year old teenager in the desert of Arizona,its bad enough i already have oily skin ,and do sports,but i hated my acne ,it was horriable.i used to cry about,no products really worked for me ,until this came along.After using this for like a month i nearly have flawless skin !!!compared to huge pimples and blemishes!

on 5/8/2009 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I generally have good luck with the classic skincare line from MK. I bought this because my skin was starting to get oily and breaking out more often than I like.
I like this cleanser because for the price, I find that you get a pretty decent amount of product. I'm sure that this bottle will last me throughout the summer and then some. I like the pearly consistency of this lotion too and how it makes my face feel squeaky clean. I usually use this in the morning when I shower and also at night to wash my face with.
Just using this product alone over the past couple of weeks has definitely helped my skin clear up. I don't believe there's any acne medication in this, but I just feel it really has helped. Will definitely repurchase this cleanser.

on 4/25/2006 10:37:00 AM

i love this cleanser!!!! it's the best for spuper oily skin! makes my pimples ALL gone. my pores look 1000times smaller. thank mary-kay..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A very thorough cleanser and you don't have to use much. Lasts forever. I have combo skin and it didn't leave it too dry, and thoroughly cleansed the oily areas. I like to "check" my cleanser by the residue on my toner pad...there is virtually nothing after this cleanser. Great product, and great price. My one complaint is that the bottle is opaque and you can't really tell how much is left.